SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:28 am

Where are these ppl?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:38 am

It's great that these two don't live on social media, but they always ghost us for such long periods of time laugh out loud

I'm guessing they were just hanging in Dallas. Jordan was up super early this morning, which usually means he's headed home. They haven't even been liking anything really on IG today, except they both  liked Ben's picture at the same time pretty much, but that's about it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:47 am

^ Ikr, but why do they have to be so normal, laugh out loud. Well, I hope at least they are busy making memories.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:07 am

I forgot to bring this over during the weekend, but Jordan and Darious are wearing matching beaded energy bracelets. laugh out loud very cute. I wonder if they got them on the Island. You can kind of see it in this picture:

https://instagram.com/p/BQ7C9FqFmsA/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:16 am

^ I noticed that too! laugh out loud Cute!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:12 pm

So I guess this was nice of James. I do think these two were genuinely friendly with each other and then James got caught up in those interviews in September/October when he said some not so nice things about Jordan:

https://twitter.com/james_mccoy_t/status/836589053080449024

I'm not sure when James ran into Jordan or where. James is currently in Georgia with Luke and has been traveling with him the past week or so to places like South Carolina, so this might have happened a while ago. Maybe a couple of weeks ago when he was in Nashville.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:21 pm

1. Heck ya she picked the right and only guy for her IMO and,
2. I think baddy is super hard to "not like" in person because of how he carries himself, overall swag and confidence so this tweet isn't surprising to me

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:44 pm

Please remember this is a fan thread.  There is no negative allowed, about anyone period.  It is not just no negative about the couple in the thread title.  There are some discussions that may be better suited for their general discussion thread than the fan thread. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:34 pm

^ Are we sure he didn't run into him yesterday/today? Or is the "completely random" supposed to imply James just thought about it, so it may have happened a while ago?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:53 pm

I thought the "completely random" meant that he was just randomly thinking about it, so it could have happened a while ago. Who knows though. It would be kind of tough for them to have run into each other the past few days because James was with Luke in South Carolina and now they're in Georgia. As far as I know, I don't know why Jordan would be in Georgia. A poster did say that James and Luke were driving through Texas, so I guess they could have run into each other then somehow.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:23 pm

Really nice tweet. Almost like an apology for what he said about Jordan before (I don't know, didn't see his interviews). I wonder what precisely spurred this "aha" moment for him? Maybe because Jordan has stayed with JoJo this long? Or that he went back to being a regular dude? I just was wondering...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:24 pm

Jo just snapped and she's playing with Jackson at the park (where else? laugh out loud) baddy wasn't there so maybe working?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha