SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:09 am

I think James got caught up in the interview and the interview was for some local news station in a random city, so I don't think James really thought about people actually hearing it. He probably felt a little bad afterwards and he probably had a nice little discussion with Jordan whenever he ran into him. That's nice of James to tweet that out because he didn't really need to do that. 

Jordan kind of goes under the radar in terms of airport sightings now, so I have no clue where he is laugh out loud she has taken Jackson to the dog park without Jordan before even when he was home, so that's a possibility. All I know is that Jordan was up at the crack of dawn yesterday morning and that usually means he's heading home or heading to a different location for work.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by aviej Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:14 am

Thanks for the update Ash. Well I hope he's heading home because chances are he may be back out on Sunday if they don't fix the issue with the connection. I really don't know how he does it - traveling so often. I must take a toll on his body. But I am sure, coming home to JoJo helps ease things.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:54 am

To be honest, these two are so hard to track because they don't really use social media. For all we know, Jordan didn't go to Chico last week and was back home from Bristol on Wednesday and they just didn't snap anything until Friday. Ben could have said "I'll see you at moms later instead of saying "I'll see you guys later." He could be home right now and he just didn't go to the dog park. I think Jordan has been traveling frequently since before the bachelorette, so he's used to it by now. I sure as heck wouldn't be able to do it, but if I was being paid good money with awesome jobs then ya, probably laugh out loud

I wish James would open up his big mouth and say where and when he saw him laugh out loud James is currently driving through Texas.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:03 am

I think James saw Jordan a couple of weeks ago when Jordan was in Nashville with Todd. I remember seeing a fan photo of James under the Bachelorette hashtag and the location was the same as where Jordan was tagged with fans. I was wondering if they had run into each other.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:07 am

everly wrote:I think James saw Jordan a couple of weeks ago when Jordan was in Nashville with Todd. I remember seeing a fan photo of James under the Bachelorette hashtag and the location was the same as where Jordan was tagged with fans. I was wondering if they had run into each other.
That's good to know! I figured that's when it was as it was the only thing that made sense.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:50 pm

I figured Jordan would respond and play nice Smiley

@JRodgers11: @james_mccoy_t I missed you too Marquis. Jam sesh soon, I'll bring my nose flute

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I figured Jordan would respond and play nice Smiley

@JRodgers11: @james_mccoy_t I missed you too Marquis. Jam sesh soon, I'll bring my nose flute
I wouldn't expect anything else from him or Jo. These two are so well raised and sane IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Aww... such a Baddy. Nice to see that he and James are on the up and up
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I figured Jordan would respond and play nice Smiley

I wouldn't expect anything else from him or Jo. These two are so well raised and sane IMO.

Agreed!  but I do hope he/they continue to keep a little distance from those boys.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:09 am

Is it just me or are JoJo's likes on IG not coming up for anyone else? She liked Elena's cute IG picture she shared of them this morning. What the heck laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:21 am

Ash2214 wrote:Is it just me or are JoJo's likes on IG not coming up for anyone else? She liked Elena's cute IG picture she shared of them this morning. What the heck laugh out loud
For me either but I thought she'd be particularly into liking that pic especially laugh out loud

This is what we're talking about:
 https://instagram.com/p/BRI8bVRACEH/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:40 am

I don't typically check likes, but why would her likes not be showing up?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha