SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddings - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:09 pm

Remember this? laugh out loud I didn't realize it was for producers Cassie and Peter. That's cute!

https://instagram.com/p/BQ28X6yB7Wt/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

weddings - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:17 pm

I didn't realize that either!!!! They had another little girl last week heartbeat Jo truly is the coolest and kindest anyway laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:29 pm

Awww! Cassie's husband Peter was JoJo's producer/right hand man while she filmed the bachelorette and it seemed like they got very close. I noticed that once in a while Cassie and Peter will comment on JoJo's pictures with Jordan. Very sweet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Alanna wrote:In lieu of anything better (they're so rude to ignore us), can I just fangirl over Jos expression here? laugh out loud the cutest!!

https://instagram.com/p/BQ2znwhAJyQ/

giggling She was a goner at that point. Heck, she was a goner on night one with her "It's nice to meet you" when Jordan stepped out of the limo! weddings - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 3 4256136633
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Alanna wrote:In lieu of anything better (they're so rude to ignore us), can I just fangirl over Jos expression here? laugh out loud the cutest!!

The look of love indeed. Or obsession. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:32 pm

And I remember how early on she was pestering him about what he was feeling. The poor chap was only now beginning to get to know the girl, and she was already a goner then. A love sick puppy she was. No one else came remotely close, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:38 pm

Thanks for sharing my pic laugh out loud
She replied to me again, Im asuming she likes me haha I love her!!
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Does Jo know she can have her own seat in various venues??

https://instagram.com/p/BQ3qHHjh3b6/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:03 pm

Always draped all over him or right in his lap - what a surprise. I love that jumpsuit. Also, Jordan started following Ben's friend on IG because of course he did laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:05 pm

Alanna wrote:Does Jo know she can have her own seat in various venues??

https://instagram.com/p/BQ3qHHjh3b6/

Baddy's lap must be really comfortable laugh out loud.
But such a cuteeee pic! Surely are missing each other, lil babies laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:14 pm

these two are just perfect. laugh out loud they don't even have to try either
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:35 pm

Lovers and friends is what they are! laugh out loud I love her jumperrrrrrr. Ppl are either about the stripes or the polka dots. Stripes for me!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha