SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddings - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by vernie113 Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:52 am

Can someone pls remind me when the picture posted by Elena happen?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

weddings - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:53 am

That jumper is everything. Jojo's ongoing refusal to use chairs whenever her and Jordan are together is hilarious to me.

laugh out loud funny exchange between Baker Mayfield (the oklahoma sooners QB) and Jordan in the comments.

baker_mayfield: I miss my the old Jordan
baker_mayfield: You were cooler then
jrodgers11: @baker_mayfield before the ripped jeans? Crap, you're right

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:54 am

vernie113 wrote:Can someone pls remind me when the picture posted by Elena happen?

Episode 6, just before the RC Smiley

Last edited by elena.shayk on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:57 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lovers and friends is what they are! laugh out loud I love her jumperrrrrrr. Ppl are either about the stripes or the polka dots. Stripes for me!
I'm really surprised they seem to be such good friends because they on the surface don't seem to have much in common, but they've said since day 1 that they're besties so it's not a new development laugh out loud

@vernie113, this is after he walked her out of the cocktail party where they sat on the stairs and he told her he wants to be engaged at the end and thinks they can get there. My favorite part was when Jo was staring at him totally in love and told him "NOTHING!" when he asked her what she's thinking or something along those lines laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:59 am

i believe the description of 'lovers and friends' fits them perfectly. Both of them always talk of each other as their best friend from Jojo's blog to Jordan's expression of his love and affection for her. i can feel and believe they are keeps.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:03 am

Baddy posted it as a throwback Thursday, so it was funny to see that football payer joking about Jordan being cooler way back when (joking about his caption or at least that's how I took it laugh out loud) and then Jordan came back with an even funnier comment about his jeans. He's got a great sense of humor and likes poking fun of himself.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:04 am

Go watch it again guys: https://youtu.be/gTeDEO1HyT8
I've already watched it like a 1000 times and know each and every line laugh out loud JS

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:08 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lovers and friends is what they are! laugh out loud I love her jumperrrrrrr. Ppl are either about the stripes or the polka dots. Stripes for me!
I'm really surprised they seem to be such good friends because they on the surface don't seem to have much in common, but they've said since day 1 that they're besties so it's not a new development laugh out loud

I think it's just their openness and acceptance of each other for who they are. Like Jojo makes Jordan a better person according to him, but she never makes him feel like he's not enough as is. They really know how to laugh together too, Jordan's really silly and goofy, and doesn't take himself too seriously, and Jo's kind of the same way. Count me in as another one who really enjoys their friendship too.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:19 am

Btw, I obviously can't get away from the Usher references. Help me! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:25 am

Here ya go!

https://instagram.com/p/BKzU2DUBUTP/

laugh out loud laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:25 am

The comments on baddys insta are amazing. Other than all the jeans comments, women are also posting that if they had a boyfriend like Baddy they would also be in his lap at all times just like Jo laugh out loud They speak the truth.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:41 am

I won't be surprised if JoJo doesn't stick to her side of the bed and inches her way up to him - even while sleeping. But for Baddy it certainly must stroke his ego to be so desired by such a gorgeous woman.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha