SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:51 pm

Here goes my OTT Jojo praise but this girl just gets it IMO. I thought she had great insight into the season. She spoke about her thoughts on all the girls without villainizing anyone. She spoke about the relationships this season without making any declarative negative statements (i.e. they won't last, wrong reasons) like some alums did with her season. I love that she had a feeling Rachel would be the next 'ette and before the announcement happened, took it upon herself to reach out to her (so within her personality). Her answer on the dwts thing was great too. I didn't get the sense that she was the one who turned it down, but I love how positive she was about it. Everything worked out for the best for her and when she talks about her relationship with Jordan (they dote on each other so much it's adorable), she exudes such genuine happiness, so I love that not only does she not complain, there doesn't seem to be an ounce of bitterness on her part. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Queen JoJo is pretty close to perfect. That it all that needs to be said IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Queen JoJo is pretty close to perfect. That it all that needs to be said IMO.
It's seriously not right!!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:42 pm

JoJo has really grown on me - she truly is sweet. She and Jordan were SO smart to focus on themselves and not anything else.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:44 pm

I love listening to her. She's always so kind and fair, never shading anyone or acting presumptuous. I think it says a lot about her and how happy she is in her life. No room for any negativity. Good for her!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:49 pm

mindless wrote:I love listening to her. She's always so kind and fair, never shading anyone or acting presumptuous. I think it says a lot about her and how happy she is in her life. No room for any negativity. Good for her!
And she doesn't need to tell us to be kind or blahblah, she actually is and I love her so much for it. This girl crush is insane and soo OTT laugh out loud laugh out loud and she's never disappointed!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:15 pm

Snippets of the interview, JO discussing Jordan sleep talking in foreign accents rofl .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRWm__7B5jg/?taken-by=extratv

@joelle_fletcher spills on her boo @jrodgers11! (He sleep talks in foreign accents!!)
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:26 pm

^ JoJo liked that little clip on IG laugh out loud

Jordan's back in Chico today per this tweet. The girl is from there:

@amyyynicholee: Served Jordan Rodgers coffee today so that was cool

Jordan almost went two months without being in Chico, so he might be doing double duty while JoJo has to stay with Becca for whatever work related things she's doing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Jo was asked about baddy's bad qualities and tells us more stuff she loves about him laugh out loud She's as happy/giddy as I would expect an Ette to be while the show is airing and she has her happy secret engagement heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:39 pm

As Jojo mentioned, Jordan is so hardworking, I wonder what is the scope of his work at MetPro.

Here's the embedded vid of Jo's Extra interview.

https://www.facebook.com/extra/videos/10154557980359755/

JUst an intro co hosting EXtra with Mario....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRWHRIogNMi/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers

Firing up with the Extra Feed! ❤ || @joelle_fletcher @extratv #thebachelorette #joellefletcher #bachelorette #jojofletcher by @joelleandjordanrodgers
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:59 pm

Jordan does a lot at metpro. He trains people in the gym, he meets with his clients to set up meal plans and work out plans, and I've seen that he does some of the marketing too like taking pictures for it and what not. He's a co-founder, so he has a lot of responsibility. He's lucky they allow him to only go out there once a month. Maybe he's hoping if he's there now too he won't have to head out next month.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:19 pm

His big contribution to MetPro uses his degree in Human and Organizational Development to map out marketing strategies for future expansion and develop additional services they can offer. In addition he is the face of MetPro in their marketing and advertising.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha