SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

internationalwomensday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan does a lot at metpro. He trains people in the gym, he meets with his clients to set up meal plans and work out plans, and I've seen that he does some of the marketing too like taking pictures for it and what not. He's a co-founder, so he has a lot of responsibility. He's lucky they allow him to only go out there once a month. Maybe he's hoping if he's there now too he won't have to head out next month.

He co-founded it? I thought he was just a consultant?

Back to top Go down

internationalwomensday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:25 pm

A.j wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Jordan does a lot at metpro. He trains people in the gym, he meets with his clients to set up meal plans and work out plans, and I've seen that he does some of the marketing too like taking pictures for it and what not. He's a co-founder, so he has a lot of responsibility. He's lucky they allow him to only go out there once a month. Maybe he's hoping if he's there now too he won't have to head out next month.

He co-founded it? I thought he was just a consultant?
Yeah he talked about it during his Garbage interview last summer. He was just low key about it laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:27 pm

According to Jordan and his Garbage Time interview, yes, he's a co-founder. Angelo Poli is at the top, and then it's Jordan and another man next in line.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:39 pm

ReneeM wrote:The video is up https://www.facebook.com/extra/videos/10154557980359755/

She is an absolute natural. She would be terrific in that type of career. I would watch her real estate show if she ever went down that route, since that is something I've been involved with for many years. Good vid, I enjoyed it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:50 pm

vernie113 wrote:His big contribution to MetPro uses his degree in Human and Organizational Development to map out marketing strategies for future expansion and develop additional services they can offer. In addition he is the face of MetPro in their marketing and advertising.

Thanks Vernie, I'm not aware of his degree, I thought its related to broadcasting.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:49 am

Norcalgal wrote:JoJo has really grown on me - she truly is sweet. She and Jordan were SO smart to focus on themselves and not anything else.

my thoughts exactly, no wonder all the girls adored her during Ben's season. And her relationship with Jordan seems to be so fun and loving. definitely an inspiring couple to me.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:25 pm

JoJo just posted absolutely beautiful modeling shots and Jordan commented laugh out loud oh my gosh

https://instagram.com/p/BRYwwwhgsZ0/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:33 pm

I agree with Baddy. That photo is turning me on a little laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:43 pm

WTF :shocked!: how can she go from the sweet girl next door to this hot chick!!
Those pics are goals!! laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:45 pm

Did she delete it? I don't see it!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Here it is

internationalwomensday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 23 Screen10
"A girl should be two things: Who and What she wants." Happy #internationalwomensday to my strong, fierce, and unstoppable women.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYwwwhgsZ0/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:55 pm

^ It doesn't show up for me! How many pics did she post?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha