SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

internationalwomensday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:55 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Did she delete it? I don't see it!!

You probably can't see it because Instagram has a new feature, that allows you to post multiple pictures in one post.
So if you haven't updated the app you cant see it.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

internationalwomensday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:58 pm

elena.shayk wrote:

You probably can't see it because Instagram has a new feature, that allows you to post multiple pictures in one post.
Ohhh. How do I do that? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:00 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:

Ohhh. How do I do that? laugh out loud

Just go to app store or play store (I don't know which phone you have) and just update it from there.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Those are some hot pics!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:02 pm

^ I see it now! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:04 pm

There are 2 gorgeous stunning pictures of Jojo on IG but I don't know how to bring it over. Very seldom do I see a comment from Jordan but for these he said: "oh you fancy huh? HAWT"
Becca said "stunning" and her best friend from Dallas (not Kathy ) said gorgeous. She looks like a first rate top model, hands down.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:06 pm

^ Was this a lingerie shoot or something? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Yeah I wanna what this shoot was about laugh out loud. Is it a project or just randomly.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:37 pm

It reminded me of Catherine's boudoir photos for Sean on their wedding day giggling Jordan is one lucky man.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:27 pm

That's a stunning picture. Simply elegant sexy and classy!

@vernie113 it was posted on the previous page, and that's what the discussion is all about. JoJo in the white? Is there another one you want brought over?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Her hair is crazy pretty. JoJo and Caila are have the most incredible hair laugh out loud the pictures are sexy, but still very classy and kind of have an old school vibe to them!  

I'm curious to see if JoJo has anything else going on this week in LA or if she's even still there. There's been nothing from JoJo and Becca yesterday or today in terms of them being together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Her hair is crazy pretty. JoJo and Caila are have the most incredible hair laugh out loud the pictures are sexy, but still very classy and kind of have an old school vibe to them!  

I'm curious to see if JoJo has anything else going on this week in LA or if she's even still there. There's been nothing from JoJo and Becca yesterday or today in terms of them being together.
Are we sure she didn't go to Sacramento with that one bad guy laugh out loud? Seems like a ton of traveling if he came from Sacramento then back without Jo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha