SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Isabel123 Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Thank you all for the recaps and providing the link, it will take me sometime to finish watching the rest of her interviews. We learned some new things about their relationship and it's nice to get a confirmation of what we have sleuth in this forum i.e. Jordan working hard with 3 jobs and they have hectic schedules.

So glad her mom is with her especially with the bad weather here in Toronto. It's always nice to get confirmation from other people on how nice and gracious Jojo is, and I always enjoyed watching her interviews, she's so animated and carried herself confidently.

Indeed as Jordan mentioned during the show that Jojo inspired him to be a better version of himself , now he's Mr. Clean, he can cook a gourmet meal, very protective of Jojo by providing her with a machete cantstopl   and always surprises Jojo with sweet gestures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshM_7bSdwE&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THOZlsdeil0

http://www.cp24.com/video?clipId=1078176
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by vernie113 Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:00 pm

Don't forget he pampered her with a masseuse on Valentine's day. He is such a caring and loving fiancé and no wonder Jojo 's voice exudes an unmistakable happiness in her life. i am sure she glows when talking about her life now with her baddy.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:05 pm

Flare article

http://goestrend.com/bachelorette-jojo-fletchers-best-advice-for-nick-and-vanessa-celebrity-tattoos.html

Pics from today:

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=jojo%20fletcher&src=typd
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 42 C6-_fXLXAAwrEaU

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 42 C6-0WuRW0AAOE2y

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 42 C6-qdgbVsAAW9Om

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 42 C6-VWoDV0AAmvem
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:12 pm

vernie113 wrote:Don't forget he pampered her with a masseuse on Valentine's day. He is such a caring and loving fiancé and no wonder Jojo 's voice exudes an unmistakable happiness in her life. i am sure she glows when talking about her life now with her baddy.

A 2 hr private massage is heaven rose bud , saw this tweet from Roz- host of ET Canada, is this one of the secret projects Jojo is currently working? If so, I can't wait to see her on TV flipping houses.

Roz Weston‏
Verified account
 @rozweston 7h
I will destroy bag after bag when you debut your new Texas house flipping show. @JoelleFletcher @SmartfoodCanada
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:20 pm

Pics of Jordan from today. He gave a pep talk to Commodores.

jrodgers11 Wouldn't change one minute of my life, but might trade one min to be back in their shoes one more time! Great to be back home talking to my 'Dores #vandyfootball #vandyfam

https://twitter.com/pwalters51299/status/842051792296910853
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 42 C6-Roy_WcAACD8C

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jordan%20rodgers&src=typd
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 42 C6_Wp_EWYAQTzPC
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:27 pm

Ughhhh he's so hot, it's so wrong and so right laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:35 am

So are we thinking that Jordan will stay in Nashville till Sunday for his show?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:45 am

Read somewhere she was interviewed by a Montreal radio station. ITs late now but will look out for it tomorrow. Although Jojo gave so many interviews both radio & TV, there is always something new in every one of these interviews, like the machete beside her bed as protection. In a roundabout way, I am guessing one of the new projects she is working on is is anTV show on flipping houses . She did say projects, (more than 1). She was first approached to do Chris Soules' season but she was not interested. She said she is meant to meet Becca but it happen at Bens season. One common theme in all these interviews is her unbridled happiness in her life with Jordan since the engagement, her pride in Jordan's success in his 3 jobs and the amazing life they lead. They've been very busy since 2107.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:48 am

If he's done with his SEC work with Peter as of tonight, I could see him heading home tomorrow. It's only a hour flight for him to go back on Sunday. It's unfortunate that Jordan and Jason had bad technical difficulties when they did their show separately in Dallas. I remember on their first show Jason said they would be doing this for 2-3 months they thought, so it might be over in April. 

I actually think this is a large project he's doing with the SEC in regards to Vandy, so I have a feeling he's not done yet and will end up staying. Hopefully next week starts a more relaxing schedule for them in terms of traveling. This past month has been a lot of vacations together, but a lot of work too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:53 am

I really like how these two have kept their relationship low key.

Kinda like Des and Chris. There are some really great couples from this franchise.

I really am impressed.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:53 am

Am guessing he's on his way home or maybe home already in Dallas. Don't know if he has any assignments to do any of the SEC football spring training on TV which starts April 1st until April 30 with Friday and Saturday games scheduled.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:21 am

Am guessing he's on his way home or maybe home already in Dallas. Don't know if he has any assignments to do any of the SEC football spring training on TV which starts April 1st until April 30 with Friday and Saturday games scheduled.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha