SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:33 pm

Love this post by Luke that Jordan just liked:
https://instagram.com/p/BRv2xAhhIXn/

Also, this is hilarious:
https://twitter.com/zou_sportsmed/status/842788743908155392

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:42 pm

First she looks absolutely stunning!! Second is this her new gig or what eekss so excited!! High clap
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRwEupSADmC/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

Learned a few new moves this morning interviewing one of our favorite dancing duos on @extratv

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Extra referred to her as their "correspondent" 

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/842822872246583296

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:47 pm

Yeah. Something is definitely up. Seems like she may be a correspondent or something with Extra? I mean...how many Ettes conduct interviews for things unrelated to Bach? Unless of course she was interviewing Nick and Peta. But there's no absolute reason why she has to be the one to do that. So I think she and Extra are definitely collaborating on something. This will also line up with what Becca said about getting a place in LA.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:51 pm

She looks so beautiful, I like the new/updated hair style! What a cutie Smiley And she reminds me most of Ali, so I can see her doing really well in this role.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Extra referred to her as their "correspondent" 

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/842822872246583296

And what does that hold exactly? Like what is her role?
Sorry I've never watched DWTS laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:56 pm

On their IG picture it says "special correspondent" so I don't think she's an official one there. Maybe she's just one that they can call to do work for whenever they want and if she's available. This is the couple she interviewed today:

https://instagram.com/p/BRwFFv1BL9y/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:10 pm

^ Yay!! I'm so excited for her! I'm guessing she's only going to be a corespondent when they need her for particular jobs?

She must be so siked! She got to interview Erika Jayne, her fav Housewife! And she interviewed her pro partner, my tv boyfriend, Gleb!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Yay!! I'm so excited for her! I'm guessing she's only going to be a corespondent when they need her for particular jobs?

She must be so siked! She got to interview Erika Jayne, her fav Housewife! And she interviewed her pro partner, my tv boyfriend, Gleb!!
I knew something had to be up with Extra because she followed a ton of people that work on the show and they all frequently like each other's posts. I don't think she's full time. I agree in thinking that this is a gig where they can call her for special occasions. They're referring to her as their special correspondent. If it was full time, they would have announced that IMO. 

Works out well if that's the case. This is exactly the route I wanted her to go. Very much like Ali IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Yay!! I'm so excited for her! I'm guessing she's only going to be a corespondent when they need her for particular jobs?

I knew something had to be up with Extra because she followed a ton of people that work on the show and they all frequently like each other's posts. I don't think she's full time. I agree in thinking that this is a gig where they can call her for special occasions. They're referring to her as their special correspondent. If it was full time, they would have announced that IMO. 

Works out well if that's the case. This is exactly the route I wanted her to go. Very much like Ali IMO.
Same!! Everytime I worry about her/their decision making skills, I have to smack myself because these two are always on point with what they choose to do and how they carry themselves. Swoon!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Someone commented on the Extra picture and said congrats on becoming the special correspondent and Extra liked the comment. Looks like we got our answer. She's not full time, but will be called in when needed or for fun things.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:33 pm

I think they've been very calculated in the moves they've made post show and the timing of everything. The type of ads/shilling they've done, when they started doing them, timing in their relationship, and I honestly think they've turned a lot of stuff down, so they've not jumped at all the opportunities, but waited for the 'right' ones. They're slowly starting to live up to their potential of what I thought they could be post show. I've always thought that they could be a legit power couple from this show, because they'll have a ton of opportunities outside of this franchise, and they've played it very smart so far IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha