SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think they've been very calculated in the moves they've made post show and the timing of everything. The type of ads/shilling they've done, when they started doing them, timing in their relationship, and I honestly think they've turned a lot of stuff down, so they've not jumped at all the opportunities, but waited for the 'right' ones. They're slowly starting to live up to their potential of what I thought they could be post show. I've always thought that they could be a legit power couple from this show, because they'll have a ton of opportunities outside of this franchise, and they've played it very smart so far IMO.
ITA. I really like that they seem to have the potential to be a real power couple aside from this show and sitting around waiting for handouts from these producers. They're incredibly lucky for many reasons but they're also so incredibly smart and reasonable IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by vernie113 Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:43 pm

What a good break for Jojo! Special Correspondents in the context of a TV show like Extra usually means someone to do interviews for topical/current areas of interest. They usually do red carpet interviews prior to award shows or special events. This most often are done at the venue of the special event and not in the studio. Could involve some traveling. This often is the first step towards getting in-studio gigs.

This two are getting so many excellent breaks in their professional life which they so rightfully deserve.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:48 pm

The Extra TV gig could be one of the special projects she mentioned in one of her interviews in Canada. I'm so happy for Jojo, she'll be occupied with her own projects while Jordan is away and working full time. Now I get it why they are planning to get a place in LA. It's convenient for her and also for Jordan.

J&J could become a power couple in broadcast media and yet still managed to continue doing their original jobs, Jojo with her real estate business and Jordan with Metpro. It all requires hard work, dedication and at the same time commitment to their relationship.

Jordan looks so small beside these 2 athletes. He's really doing well in his 2nd year with ESPN, doing a radio show and expanding his role in SEC.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRvuCgEBmkx/?taken-by=jrodgers11

Little field sesh yesterday with one of the top returning QB/WR duos in the SEC #secspringtour by @jrodgers11
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:52 pm

I meant to say too that this two are very astute and choosy in the offers they accept. It is obvious they only take those opportunities that enhances their professional lives. It would not surprise me they would be the Bachelor Nation's legitimate power couple.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:01 pm

Hilarious pic and caption, Jordan with Tom Hart, also an ESPN SEC analyst

Tom Hart‏ @tom_hart  31m
Worn out from a hard days work. @JRodgers11 thanks to the good folks @MizzouFootball for being great hosts

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 49 C7JZIPbU8AE__dF
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Someone commented on the Extra picture and said congrats on becoming the special correspondent and Extra liked the comment. Looks like we got our answer. She's not full time, but will be called in when needed or for fun things.
The Extra account liked all the comments that were posted, I don't think them liking that particular comment means much IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:04 pm

laugh out loud his time in Missouri should be coming to an end. He was filming in Nashville for two days and he's been in Missouri for two days. I would assume he will be back in Nashville for his radio show Sunday, unless they need to get someone to cover for him because he needs to head somewhere else.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:05 pm

JoJo and Jordan really could be a power couple. They're hot, they have name recognition, they're accomplished, they're wealthy, and now they're both entertainment/sports hosts! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:41 pm

This is so great! It reminds me of this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BLRe5osg2aT/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers

iHeartRadio Festival, JoJo was on her way to the stage to present someone when they stopped her and had her read from a prompter, completely unprepared.
It turned out to be a prank, but I remember thinking that she is absolutely born to do this.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:17 pm

When I first heard the news of her being a special correspondent with Extra, I must admit, I had some reservations on what this would mean for their relationship being in Hollywood, and spending so much time in CA. Then I realised that this is not a full-time position and more importantly, JoJo and Jordan have proved to us in the past that they can do an excellent job of managing work and time together so I'm sure with this new project, things would be no different. Kudos to them for already strategizing on how their relationship can still thrive by seeking a place out in LA etc. They just continue to impress me. And Jordan wasn't lying on the day he proposed when he said they'd do "everything together, as a team".
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:21 pm

aviej wrote:When I first heard the news of her being a special correspondent with Extra, I must admit, I had some reservations on what this would mean for their relationship being in Hollywood, and spending so much time in CA. Then I realised that this is not a full-time position and more importantly, JoJo and Jordan have proved to us in the past that they can do an excellent job of managing work and time together so I'm sure with this new project, things would be no different. Kudos to them for already strategizing on how their relationship can still thrive by seeking a place out in LA etc. They just continue to impress me. And Jordan wasn't lying on the day he proposed when he said they'd do "everything together, as a team".
I really don't believe they're staying in LA full time. Basically ignore whatever Becca said, because she truly didn't sound like she knew what she was talking about IMO. This gig seems to be a part time job that she will have to do whenever they ask. In the future, who knows what will happen though. Either way, I'm sure everything will be done with intelligent thinking IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Yeah, I gathered it wasn't a full time move. But they have their head on and they are well aware of the danger media can inflict on a relationship as they have lived it first hand. And I honestly believe that they treasure their relationship and won't trade it for anything. So they'll be very smart in how they move forward - I have every confidence in that.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha