SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

notanad - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:02 pm

This is a cool picture and I actually really like the bag:
https://instagram.com/p/BQ6C5n-gke8/

JoJo and Jordan are very fortunate that they're popular and can do ads for big name companies like Vera Bradley, Ponds, Lays, Hershey's etc. so they don't need to do it constantly or do the teeth whitening kits or tummy tea. We're going on a year here and they have yet to do the last two I just said. Hopefully it stays that way laugh out loud Also, she was hanging with Kathryn today. She's the one who took the picture.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

notanad - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:45 pm

We finally got a wedding pic!!

https://instagram.com/p/BQ6cBbJDyeT/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:00 pm

Ahhhh! They look so nice.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:02 pm

Baddys captions are the best laugh out loud Theyre so cute!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:05 pm

JoJo's look is perfect. I had to zoom in, sorry Jordan laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Did you guys see Ben's comment on the picture? laugh out loud and also, Wells left a funny one. He told them to go see some place and if they didn't, he will no longer send them Christmas cards of him and his dog anymore. I'm guessing he did this year laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:We finally got a wedding pic!!

Would be nice if I could see it... all I get is:
"Sorry, this page isn't available.

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram."

Every single instagram link posted today is doing that! I don't have instagram (and don't want it) so can't follow any of these people sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Did you guys see Ben's comment on the picture? laugh out loud and also, Wells left a funny one. He told them to go see some place and if they didn't, he will no longer send them Christmas cards of him and his dog anymore. I'm guessing he did this year laugh out loud
Haha aww Ben the photog!! He also sent Baddy kisses laugh out loud they're the best brothers relationship evahhh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Did you guys see Ben's comment on the picture? laugh out loud and also, Wells left a funny one. He told them to go see some place and if they didn't, he will no longer send them Christmas cards of him and his dog anymore. I'm guessing he did this year laugh out loud

"Thank you to the academy"  laugh out loud & His friend Ryan also left one telling him to loosen up, I agree, why does he look so stiff  laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:24 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram."

Every single instagram link posted today is doing that!  I don't have instagram (and don't want it) so can't follow any of these people sad

Before the sweat, champagne, and embarrassing dance moves turned formal dining tables into full on dance floors #sorrynotsorry (Also s/o to @austendor and @krisdaswani for the bad azz dark blue tux Gosling inspired, custom made and designed in Dallas for a trim look with plenty of flexibility to shred the dance floor #notanad) by @jrodgers11

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:28 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

Every single instagram link posted today is doing that!  I don't have instagram (and don't want it) so can't follow any of these people sad

Link works for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:02 pm

Ok so Jordan's fav color has to be blue. Is anyone keeping check of how many blue suits alone he has? My count is 3 - FRC, ATFR and Necker...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha