SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

notanad - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by hdman Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:21 pm

I missed slmethkng. What is Necker?

hdman

Back to top Go down

notanad - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by aviej Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:23 pm

@hdman Necker Island, British Virgin Islands. It's his most recent tux pic I was referring to there.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:54 am

Gorgeous photo of a gorgeous couple! I love the Bromance between Ben and Jordan! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:11 am

It looks like they're out tonight with people since Jordan just sent out a snap. That hand reaching for the cotton candy looked to be JoJo given the engagement ring. Per usual, we have no freaking clue where these two are or what they're up to laugh out loud

ETA: looks like they're all out with a big group of people celebrating Ben's birthday!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:19 am

So cute, looks like it's a mix of friends and family with her cousin being there too at least. That place looks so fun!!!! Baddy must have just gotten home, I'm so happy to see Jo survived okay laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:29 am

As usual he flew back to Dallas right after his work. It looks like they waited for Jordan to be home and have another celebration for Ben's birthday. Who's the other cute guy besides Ben?

Loved the wedding pic posted by Jordan. It seems like Ben was their photographer for all the pics posted in IG and Jo was sitting on Jordan's lap in several pics notanad - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 7 3806527698 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:49 am

^ The other guy is her cousin Darious.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:52 am

Wherever they are, it looks awesome! I need to find a piece of cake like this somewhere laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BQ7Cmjslawv/

https://instagram.com/p/BQ7C6Bll8PB/

https://instagram.com/p/BQ7C9FqFmsA/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:43 am

It's so nice to see how Jordan blends so well with JoJo's family. JoJo went with her gut & so far so good. I hope these two make it. Jordan seems so much more JoJo's type **edited**
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:36 am

Kashathediva wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:We finally got a wedding pic!!

https://instagram.com/p/BQ6cBbJDyeT/

Would be nice if I could see it... all I get is:
"Sorry, this page isn't available.

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram."

Every single instagram link posted today is doing that!  I don't have instagram (and don't want it) so can't follow any of these people sad

Link works for me.

No instagram links work for me in any of the threads. I can't figure it out. Used to be able to see all pictures from instagram when I clicked on a link but now I can't and I haven't changed a thing on my computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:37 am

Thanks @ReneeM for posting the pic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:21 pm

I think they were at a place called Nick & Sam's last night. It looks awesome and very up their alley: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g55711-d493842-Reviews-Nick_Sam_s-Dallas_Texas.html

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha