SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Jordan pretty much just confirmed that JoJo and Jordan have their own bungalow since the single people are in the villa.

He's so clever. Their bungalow number is "0B1" and he related it to Star Wars. I love him laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by elena.shayk Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:18 am

Aww did anyone else notice that lil kiss between them in Vampped's Insta Story? So cute

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:23 am

elena.shayk wrote:Aww did anyone else notice that lil kiss between them in Vampped's Insta Story? So cute
I did and I loved that it was a candid moment too! It looked like he was looking up at the two guys standing up and she just titled her head up and he smiled at her and leaned in. Super cute. 

I also love that Jordan posted that snap of JoJo and Becca apparently taking selfies. Get em Jordan laugh out loud

It looks like JoJo and Becca did parts of their shoot together yesterdsy. They used a drone to even get shots from above laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BSQPzPpgd-H/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:54 am

I love the snap of Baddy catching the girls and their struggle!!! The. Best laugh out loud Both Baddy and the struggle.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 am

I wanna see them dancing and singing tooooo! laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:43 am

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan pretty much just confirmed that JoJo and Jordan have their own bungalow since the single people are in the villa.

He's so clever. Their bungalow number is "0B1" and he related it to Star Wars. I love him laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 73 3806527698 rofl yes

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:53 pm

I know Jojo and Jordan are enjoying an amazing time together in beautiful Fiji but not to put a downer , real life is beckoning to Jordan. The list of commentators for SEC football spring has been released and Jordan is calling the Mississippi State game from Starkville,MS on Saturday April 8 at 4 pm est on the SEC network.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:11 pm

^ He's just calling that one game?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:31 pm

There are only 13 spring games on TV and all in April and there are 13 broadcasting teams calling the games.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:38 pm

vernie113 wrote:I know Jojo and Jordan are enjoying an amazing time together in beautiful Fiji but not to put a downer , real life is beckoning to Jordan. The list of commentators for SEC football spring has been released and Jordan is calling the Mississippi State game from Starkville,MS on Saturday April 8 at 4 pm est on the SEC network.
I don't think it's a downer at all!! I think he thrives having his successful career and being able to "provide"/protect Jo (and their family and relationship overall) if he had to, despite that she's independently wealthy, no matter what happens in their relationship IMO. I think he'd be miserable with any other arrangement and my theory is that his previous relationship troubles started when he felt unsuccessful and almost emasculated.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:40 pm

I'm confused though. He's calling 1 game out of the 13?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:41 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm confused though. He's calling 1 game out of the 13?

Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha