SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 Empty Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:08 am

Continue thread 7 here.
All other threads here

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 06, 2017 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm back to thinking that a break up isn't looming laugh out loud. Maybe they aren't ready to throw in the towel.

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ultimately, I think JJ was quite careful about the perspective he was giving. He said from what HE'S seen and been told, Ben and Lauren are a regular dating couple. But he said he understands where ppl's opinions of a breakup are coming from, when Lauren is traveling & Ben's not with her, etc. which of course leads to the idea "where there's smoke there's fire." I understood where he was coming from. He was giving his opinion, but was realistic about the possibilities of negativity/breakup. IMO.

Ash2214 wrote:I don't know, JJ said that this was from his perspective and saying he doesn't know what goes on behind closed doors was kind of like "hey.. just in case, let me say this" laugh out loud

shaughnessyb wrote:Yeah, I'm not totally sure what my takeaway is. He also did say that the way they were interacting on the ice when there were no cameras or anything was definitely not like two people who are faking their relationship or about to break up. I got a few mixed messages, and honestly I was surprised he commented at all instead of just saying he couldn't speak to someone else's relationship.

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I don't know, JJ said that this was from his perspective and saying he doesn't know what goes on behind closed doors was kind of like "hey.. just in case, let me say this" laugh out loud
I think he was doing that too.. But idk laugh out loud

shaughnessyb wrote:Yeah, I'm not totally sure what my takeaway is. He also did say that the way they were interacting on the ice when there were no cameras or anything was definitely not like two people who are faking their relationship or about to break up. I got a few mixed messages, and honestly I was surprised he commented at all instead of just saying he couldn't speak to someone else's relationship.
The thing though, there WERE cameras at the skating rink. Ben and Lauren (and all the hockey players) got photographed and they were interviewed laugh out loud I think he was giving mixed messages too. He was wanting to defend them...but also be like "hey...they might break up." laugh out loud

IMO.

Simon21 wrote:^^ I don't think the camera was there for highlighting Ben and Lauren 's relationship .Lauren was not even the part of that celebrity hockey shootout. It was between the players ,Ben and two other male celebrities. She might have done an interview at the end  but IMO it was more like a guy's game. JJ did say from what he have heard from them and what he  has observed and the interaction Ben and Lauren had with each other while playing hockey or with team players didn't give him any vibe of couple being on the verge of break up .
If the relationship between Ben and Lauren is all fake and totally doomed than no matter how cordial or respectful they are  with each other , people can get a vibe even in slightest  when they interact OR else they have to be great actors which I think couldn't be the case after watching their HEA . JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:13 pm

^ Yeah, idk. Things still seem "off" IMO. As with anything, time tells all.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:21 pm

Why was he talking about Ben and Lauren's relationship anyway? Kind of weird IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:36 pm

Does anyone know roughly where in the podcast JJ talks about B/L? I'd like to listen myself but I have no desire to wade through an hour and a half of JJ and Steve-O. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 318829699
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:39 pm

@sosleepy- if you go to booger boy's page and click on "Read more", he gives "spoilers" about at what point in the podcast they talk about different subjects. I want to say it was like 33ish minutes in.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:42 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Why was he talking about Ben and Lauren's relationship anyway? Kind of weird IMO.
Same reason Amanda brought up Ben and Lauren in her caption IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Thanks guys! Off to listen! Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Why was he talking about Ben and Lauren's relationship anyway? Kind of weird IMO.

Just listened. Because RS was being nosey and was asking him straight up. He was totally pressing JJ for info. JJ did not bring up B/L on his own. 

My takeaway, RS knows nothing concrete, Jack Butkus. His opinion was based on social media. Lol. He left the convo with JJ like "well, cool! Good luck to them, time will tell!" Haha

JJ was trying to be a friend and supportive. Made it seem like they are a normal dating couple, he sees normal  couple interactions between them, but also clarified he's not in the relationship and who knows what goes on behind closed doors. And he acknowledges Bach relationships are hard. He kind of played both sides, imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:37 pm

Lauren did a Facebook live today with a friend and fellow blogger. It is a real look at Lauren, her plans and a RL current view of Ben and Lauren. Some will like what they see and I some will not. :halo:  laugh out loud  I found it interesting and fun.
www.facebook.com/sazanhendrix
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:41 pm

One minute in and the interviewer said Lauren transitioned from the bachelor to launching and running a blog in an effortless way... yeah, because she doesn't put any effort into her blog laugh out loud 

IMO of course, but the proof is kind of there on the website laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:58 pm

A youtube channel!? Please Lauren as long as it doesn't feature your vocal fry. I must say she had almost no vocal fry with Sazan. Thank goodness!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella