SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blessings - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:46 pm

Here's the right link:

https://twitter.com/_maura__/status/835307849823682561

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Blessings - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:47 pm

umngirl wrote:^It probably feels that way because they are IMO. To go from nothing like that for awhile and now there's several feels kinda inauthentic. Again, JMO
I agree. question dizzy

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:05 am

the replies from lauren's tweet are hilarious! Lol oh lauren, tone down the hypocrisy please.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:24 am

Well Lauren obviously hasn't done some club appearances so I don't find her tweeting that particular statement shading Josh hypocritical. IMO there is lot more that has happened in josh Amanda case that she knows far more than us . OR else why would a girl who hardly responds to her trolls on her SM waste her energy by throwing shade at Josh . And Lauren was the person who didn't judge Josh like everyone did when she was asked about Amanda and Josh relationship and what her thoughts were on Josh based of Andi's book. She just said she can't judge him just based on hearsay until she meets him in person .JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:26 am

^ She's still sinking down to his level though. Soooo..she still comes off looking foolish IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:26 am

Simon21 wrote:Well Lauren obviously hasn't done some club appearances so I don't find her tweeting that particular statement shading Josh hypocritical. IMO there is lot more that has happened in josh Amanda case that she knows far more than us . OR else why would  a girl who hardly responds to  her trolls on her SM waste her energy by throwing shade at Josh . And Lauren was the person who didn't judge Josh like everyone did when she was asked about Amanda and Josh relationship and what her thoughts were on Josh based of Andi's book. She just said she can't judge him just based on hearsay until she meets him in person .JMO

You brought up a good point, imo. I wonder what Lauren knows--or at least was told by DUH.
I think whatever shade she is throwing at Josh is because of her friendship with DUH. Right or wrong.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:30 am

@Simon21 I was thinking the very same thing, since I haven't seen her respond to negativity on SM hardly at all, and she has had more than her share. Why is she on Josh's case so much. IA Amanda must have told her things.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:30 am

I'm sorry, but I can't take Lauren or whoever else that defends Amanda by shading Josh seriously, because Amanda allowed Josh's behavior for so long..and continously stayed with him/went back to him. As recently as last weekend. Instead of Lauren thinking she is being a good friend by shading Josh publicly, she should really be telling Amanda how pathetic she's coming across, and telling her she's worth more/deserves more, and to move on once and for all IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:36 am

*Sorry for the double post.

I've already noted that Amanda and Lauren most likely tell each other a lot about their relationships when dissecting their dumb azz captions a few days ago. Obviously, it's significant to believe Amanda in Lauren's point of view..but again, Amanda is the cray that stayed/went back with Josh after suspected numerous instances of emotional/verbal "abuse." That chick obviously has some sort of issue when it comes to Josh at this point. So, yeah, her words can't be taken all that seriously, considering she had no problem staying/going back to Josh so many times IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:40 am

Lauren seems very harsh all of a sudden. We need a fictional novel "Duh it's not okay".

I would think Lauren has had many discussions with Amanda, before and after the relationship. If everyone on BIP was warning her, and while Amanda was with Josh, I would think she confided in Lauren. For all we know it could have been Lauren's encouragement to Amanda to split.

I think there is more to this story than just Lauren shading Josh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:42 am

Yes definitely Amanda is at fault to certain extent, but sometimes when heart is involved(which I beleive wasn't always fake in case of Amanda)you may want to believe and give that person a second chance. MANY I know has been in that position . IMO Amanda may have given a small window of opportunity and seems like Josh took it and made it worse . And IMO Lauren surely has given Amanda you are worth more pep talk already . But sometimes things are easier said than done.JMO .

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:42 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm sorry, but I can't take Lauren or whoever else that defends Amanda by shading Josh seriously, because Amanda allowed Josh's behavior for so long..and continously stayed with him/went back to him. As recently as last weekend. Instead of Lauren thinking she is being a good friend by shading Josh publicly, she should really be telling Amanda how pathetic she's coming across, and telling her she's worth more/deserves more, and to move on once and for all IMO.

Per the bolded: I hope she is. We don't know.
This is going to sound strange coming from me having called Amanda "Duh". I don't even know how to say it without sounding snarky.
What if Amanda uses all the tools she has and still comes up short? I mean none of these ladies appear to be Rhodes scholars.
DUH--sorry old habits die hard, stayed with the ex forever and ever until whatever dawned on her to leave. I don't see the situation much different with BOR, only she broke it off much quicker and had no offspring. #blessings.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella