SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benhiggins - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 9:12 am

What got me about the picture slide show was how it talked about them spending time just relaxing with friends in their backyard. I was wondering when Lauren and Ben are ever there at the same time to do that...

Because of what I see here (I don't follow any of these people on twitter or instagram since I have neither), I can't take this seriously as to what their life is really like. Seems like nothing but publicity for Birch Lane.

I would totally believe something like this from a few other couples from the show though.

Back to top Go down

benhiggins - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat May 06, 2017 9:52 am

There are so many hours they're doing things we have no idea what they're doing, and many times when they're hanging out at home, it doesn't get posted about on here. They've been pictured at events, church etc in Denver multiple times. Imo it's not hard to believe, that they have friends over at their home hanging out. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 06, 2017 10:14 am

Eh hanging in their backyard isn't really a feat so I don't find it hard to believe IMO. It's a few steps from the couch they likely also share laugh out loud.

As for why there's a spread of it in People, idk. But most people/companies aren't turning that kind of publicity down in a million years IMO and it was free for B&L so why not. JMO .

benhiggins - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella