SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by nikikass Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:14 pm

They are both so lucky. I can't see one without the other.

They were meant to find each other.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Another clip from EllenTube when Kaitlyn recapped Bachelorette. Shawn surprised K with a message and they played Not So Newlywed game. So cute!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 17 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 17 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:48 am

^They're adorable!

Shawn posted on IG his ironman race is in 2 weeks. Good luck, Shawn!! Very excited for him.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:45 am

Kaitlyn and Shawn were with her friends who have a baby in Vancouver- Shawn was so sweet with the baby girl and Kaitlyn was dying laugh out loud she snapped that she cannot wait for Shawn to be a daddy. I get it. He seems like he's going to make the best, most loving daddy ever. So adorable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:43 pm

I loved Kaitlyn's podcast today. There's so much I could say, but I don't have a lot of time so I'm just gonna focus on Botox right now. K talked about why and when she decided to get Botox in her forehead. She said she had a conversation with Shawn where he said "...but I just want to grow old with you." She told him that getting Botox didn't mean she wasn't going to get old...that her skin was still going to sag (probably soon) and she wasn't interested in going under the knife. I just thought Shawn's comment was so sweet. It reminded me of the interview Kaitlyn gave where she said that Shawn was the reason why she gave up hair extensions. He said it was a distraction to feel those things when he ran his hands through her hair. I like his "I want you as you are" attitude.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:42 pm

Oh my goodness, Kaitlyn had cupcake on the podcast, (will air tomorrow).  She is such a clown..  She just go her teeth done by him.

LOL..if any one wants to bring the tweets or instagram over.  It is hilarious.  They (Shawn. Cupcake and K crack me up)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 am

Podcast with cupcake was hilarious! I wish they showed their moments on the show, my fave was when Kaitlyn told Chris she's a nail biter and Chris assumed she asked him to bite her nails and so he did. He's precious!

Some thoughts:

1. Cupcake said he's not a fan of Andi. I wish he explained why! That's juicy, especially in the end Kaitlyn mentioned that during the season they talked about that he was supposed to go to Andi's season but decided not to go.

2. During the season, all she and Ben Z. talked about was the weather. Haha

3. Cupcake said he knew during the sumo date she was going to pick Shawn.

4. Kaitlyn adores her guys. And her friendship with Cupcake is just precious!

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:40 am

@maniluh Thanks for the recap! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:11 am

Kaitlyn also snapped yesterday cooking dinner for Shawn and captioned it, "What's the hold up, Shawn? Wife me up!" laugh out loud At one point, I thought she's just not into marriage and being a wife, but I've changed my mind. She references it too much and I think they'll get married in the next couple of years after all

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:59 pm

Loved the podcast with Cupcake! Glad they are still friends Smiley and yes I knew too she would pick Shawn when the sumo pics came out during filming especially the one where he's giving her a piggy back ride.

And yes @Alanna same here! I hope they get married by the time 2018 ends laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 17 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 17 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:16 pm

Podcast thoughts:

Kaitlyn's "Off the Vine" with Cupcake:
- Chris said he saw a strong chemistry between Kaitlyn and Shawn that he never had with her.  So when Kaitlyn left Cupcake on the cliff, Chris told her "If it is who I think it is (Shawn), you're going to be OK."
- While talking about Rachel's men, Kaitlyn said she was hesitant to criticize any of them because if any past bachelorettes said they felt Shawn wasn't genuine, Kait would have been p*ssed and been like "You don't even know him!!!"
- Chris said they spent 10 hours in those sumo diapers.  Yikes!!!

Olivia Caridi's "Mouthing Off" with Kaitlyn:
- Kait said Shawn is very lovable and very funny/witty, which they didn't air on the show.
- She loved that Shawn was upset about her dating other guys on the show because it made the situation feel more real and it made her love him even more.
- Her favorite thing about Shawn is that he allows her be herself.  Other guys always wanted her to dial it down a notch or two, but Shawn is likely to post her antics on snapchat because he loves it.
- She and Shawn believe TPTB will make Ben the bachelor again.
- She talked about how she's grateful for the show since it's how she and Shawn met, but she sometimes wishes they could have met some other way because the show was so stressful.  For instance: She wished Brit became the bachelorette and Shawn chased after her on night one after she got sent home.  Awwwwwww.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:22 pm

I actually have zero freaking doubt that Shawn would have left immediately if Britt was Bachelorette and went to go find Kaitlyn. Like, zero doubts. These guys have something magical.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781