SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:31 pm

@Alanna TY! I was very confused.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:03 pm

She's in a throwback mood today laugh out loud heartbeat

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

offthevinepodcast Shawn B is recording with me today for #GrapeTherapy Thursday!!! Make sure you’re around at 6pm ET for a Q & A!! Look at these young pups!!! This was at one of our secret getaway weekends while the show was airing. We look like babies.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 55 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 55 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 55 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:07 pm

@Linds911 we need to remember this pic when sleuthing SHV's. laugh out loud

laugh out loud at look like babies comment. They have come a long way and accomplished so much since that pic and yet in a short period of time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:12 pm

Ugh you guys. Kait just put up an instastory dancing with Shawn in the kitchen, which is basically him tossing her around and her laughing hysterically laugh out loud it’s soooo adorable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:26 pm

Those two still havin fun together. Love it .

Almost 3 years for those love nuggets.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:59 pm

That was super cute!! He's busy working on a workout app. He's been at it the past few days, crazy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 55 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 55 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 55 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:45 pm

Looks like they are on their way to Jamaica! Work related or vacation we shall see!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:12 pm

Did anybody catch K's IG story? There was a shot of a lovey white and wedding like dress. Is she teasing us? Or am I reading too much into this?

Sorry, I don't know how to bring it over.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Someone on Reddit said they're doing a photoshoot for Wedding Vacations.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:32 pm

Good to know. Thanks @kmick0890!

I wasn't a fan of these two for the way they treated Nick after production, but they've grown on me.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:39 pm

How can you do this to me??????? It’s for a magazine cover. I’d rather not see it at all than be teased ughhh laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/Bho3QrJAa9r/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:55 pm

That's a gorgeous pic!!! and styled by @jessicamulroney !!! (former Canadian Prime Minister's daughter)

She's best friends with Meghan Markel and is rumoured to be her Maid of Honour and designer for her dress!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781