SELECT CONTENT

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:45 pm

Boston Rob and Amber are the closest I have ever come to fanning a couple. He is so funny. So Machiavellian. :uptonogood plotting

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Boston Rob and Amber are the closest I have ever come to fanning a couple. He is so funny. So Machiavellian. :uptonogood plotting

Kasha I love you fanning Survivor! I agree - it's ACTUALLY a good show, legitimately. Reality trash tv or not. Love how that show has evolved. 

The Bachelor to me is more like a bad habit I can't kick. Every once in a blue moon the show churns our a season I like, and it keeps me watching more. But for the most part, it's crap on crap on crap. I just can't quit it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:54 pm

I always wished I was young enough to do Survivor or even BB. But alas, that ship has way sailed.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Boston Rob and Amber are the closest I have ever come to fanning a couple. He is so funny. So Machiavellian. :uptonogood plotting

You and me both Kasha! He is a true game changer...particularly on AR when he wouldn't eat 4 pounds of beef in Argentina. Decided to forgo the challenge and then talked...I think it was 3 or 4 other teams...into joining him. Love him and his sense of humour and I love just how much he adores his family!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:58 pm

@Sprite I remember that. He is just that good. And they still made the plane with the people that did eat it....LOL
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:58 pm

Survivor really is the best IMO. It can change on a dime and I love that. Its a true mastery and art of gaming. I think Rob became even better after he fell in love with Amber. That was my favorite season.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:12 am

Kashathediva wrote:Survivor really is the best IMO. It can change on a dime and I love that. Its a true mastery  and art of gaming. I think Rob became even better after he fell in love with Amber. That was my favorite season.

Today reality TV has gotten a negative connotation, but let's not forget that Survivor was really the show that started the reality craze. IMO there is reality TV and then there is Survivor...and I'll add Amazing Race in there as well. (I also loved the original Mole with Anderson Cooper as the host...not the celebrity crap fest it turned into.)

I loved that season too. It had it all. First time the bitter jury screwed someone out of the win, but he didn't care. He won the cars, the girl and $100,000...plus he got the girl to the end and she won the million. I still remember their first date after he got the cars and gave Amber one. cheerstoyou beatingheart  Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1105969562 :wedding

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:17 am

@Sprite Ahhh...now you are speaking to my heart. I loved The Mole the best. THE BEST IMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Sprite Ahhh...now you are speaking to my heart. I loved The Mole the best. THE BEST IMO.

I don't know why it didn't last longer. I think it was because Anderson left to go to CNN and it was all downhill with the celebrities after that. So disappointing. That is one show I wish they would reboot. It is kind of a stealth version of AR.

As for Survivor...I can't believe it has been on for 17 years now. That is crazy in this day and age and it is still one of the top shows. They do mix things up to keep it hopping so even seasoned players have to stay on their toes. I still enjoy watching and one of the few shows that I have never missed an episode of!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:32 am

I've been trying to convince my husband to audition for Survivor for years. I think he would kill it. laugh out loud Who knows. Maybe someday he'll agree to send in a tape and you all can analyze Mr. sosleepy. laugh out loud 

@kashathediva it's never to late. Send in your tape!! You got this.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:43 am

@sosleepy
You are too sweet. But no. I just had a big birthday last Thanksgiving, as well as a badly broken leg right before then. No challenges for me in my future --except chasing my one grandson your kiddies's ages and waiting for my next any day and hopefully finishing up PT before then.
Interesting story---about 15 yrs ago on the internet you could play virtual Mole, Survivor and BB games. They were a blast and semi close to the real thing as you can get on computer. I would play those games and do pretty well.
@sosleepy--have your spouse apply!!!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:51 am

Kashathediva wrote:@sosleepy
You are too sweet. But no. I just had a big birthday last Thanksgiving, as well as a badly broken leg right before then. No challenges for me in my future --except chasing my one grandson your kiddies's ages and waiting for my next any day and hopefully finishing up PT before then.
Interesting story---about 15 yrs ago on the internet you could play virtual Mole, Survivor and BB games. They were a blast and semi close to the real thing as you can get on computer. I would play those games and do pretty well.
@sosleepy--have your spouse apply!!!

I still think you should go for it anyway! Haha why not? 

I've been trying to convince my husband for years. laugh out loud I think he'd be so good. We always forget to make a tape in time though, every year. Like I think they probably have next years casts already mostly ready to go. Don't they film back-to-back in like May/June/July for all next year? So we missed out again. laugh out loud  Also I'm more enthusiastic about this plan then he is. He thinks  I'm ridiculous with my love of these stupid shows (although he does actually love Survivor too. He thinks The Bachelor is the stupidest thing on all of television, but I digress. laugh out loud)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
Cocoasneeze
jojo47
TrishB
Buckeye_Fan