SELECT CONTENT

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:35 am

havadrpepper wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I agree that Boston Rob is one of the greatest players this show has ever had but I think Ozzie even though he has not won is at Rob's caliber. I have never seen a player who is just amazing in challenges like Ozzie is. JMO

Yes - Ozzie is a challenge monster. One of the best, if not THE best physical players this game has seen (especially at swimming challenges- just mind blowing good). Ozzie's strategic and social game (at times) is very lacking though. BRob is a triple threat, physical, mental, social all on point. He can compete with Ozzie easily with physical stuff (and Ozzie probably beats him out on just challenges alone - barely), but Rob kicks his butt in the other vital areas of Survivor, imo.

I think Rob's strengths are the mental and social.  He won challenges but I personally don't see him as dominating in the challenges as Ozzy.  Ozzy was not a social player in his first 2 seasons although he has improved in these last 2!

The 2 stats that are more interesting to me are the total # of days played and how many times they made jury (or the final).  As of the latest episode, Rob and Ozzy both have 117 days (most of anyone).  Rob made jury/final twice out of 4 seasons.  Ozzy made jury/final 3 times with a possibility of 4 out of 4.

I personally love watching both of these guys... although I do have to admit I was not a fan of Rob his first season.  What won me over for him was his first appearance with Amber on Amazing Race.  He never yelled at her if she couldn't do a challenge like some of the other contestants.  

Per the bold that is what won me fully over to his side and when the meat eating challenge came he was wise beyond his years Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698 Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Historic - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:49 am

Rob is a great strategist. IMO that is his skill. He plays a good social and strategy game.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:19 am

Rob is really good at challenges too - specifically puzzles. I think it gets forgotten because he's so dominating at all other aspects of Survivor as well, but Rob is also a challenge beast. He can complete a Survivor puzzle faster than just about anyone (including Ozzy). 

I liked Rob before it was popular- as far back as Marquesas. He's the first player basically ever who tried to shake it up- work with people outside his tribe, and I give him credit for being a true game changer in that respect. He helped evolve the game, back when people were still wide eyed and stupid about just what Survivor was.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:38 am

I love me some BRob. I love some of his comments.. His "I just have a case of crybabyitis" gets me every time.

I just love that man. He has such a beautiful family. I enjoy following him on twitter. And how much he loves Amber.. ...ugh..don't get me started...
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:41 am

Is it possible Boston Rob is playing an April Fool's joke? I'm sure it's possible that he is the returnee, but I just wondered if there was any other indication that he's the one.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:47 am

Well, it was not in April when it was filmed and it won't be April 1 when it airs. I think he is the returnee from what I found on the web.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:58 am

Thanks Kasha. I was only wondering since he happened to confirm on April Fool's Day. However, since you are seeing other proof, and he would be big draw to have as a returnee, it's probably him.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:19 am

whit90 wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Yay, it's Boston Rob!!
He's definitely one of the best game changers imo, and I love how he's good at all the puzzle challenges. I don't recall anyone from recent seasons that is at Rob's level.

I agree that Boston Rob is one of the greatest players this show has ever had but I think Ozzie even though he has not won is at Rob's caliber. I have never seen a player who is just amazing in challenges like Ozzie is. JMO

Ozzy is challenge monster for sure, I like him a lot too.
But he's not a recent season castaway though, Smiley
I can't recall from recent maybe 5-8 seasons, which new castaway was as good as the old school players like Rob, Ozzy, Yul, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:25 am

@Buckeye_Fan Now I am not sure!
What I saw on the internet is much like what we have here on this forum. Speculation.
I saw his tweet and he never denies it's an April fool's joke. SO I guess we will have to see.
When I first saw the preview on Wed evening, I thought it meant a returnee from this season and was hoping Malcolm. Maybe the returnee will be JT going to Exile Island?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:40 am

No it is definitely him. Rob was gone 3 weeks in June as per twitter (when they actually filmed it). He mentioned i was good to be home from a hiatus and if you look closely at the pic I posted a while ago, His daughters are wearing the buffs that we have not seen yet. The yellow i think is the merge buff.

There I can actually Sleuth..LOL
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:56 am

I would love if it is him!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Hubby was laughing because BRob can do no wrong in my eyes. And he said..see he planned it so that he could be on for your birthday.

Hubby has to be away for work for my bday this year. So BRob will be on that day for me he says. Hee Hee.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
Cocoasneeze
jojo47
TrishB
Buckeye_Fan