SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:54 pm

Here's the release for the WTA if anyone's interested. Nothing to see here, as far as I'm concerned.

Tempers flare and there are plenty of fireworks, as 19 of the most memorable women this season are back to confront Nick and tell their side of the story. There were highs and lows during Nick’s unforgettable season – and then there was Corinne, the most controversial bachelorette of the group. The very self-confident Corinne, who has been the woman viewers and the other bachelorettes have loved to hate, returns to have her chance to defend herself. Rachel, the recently announced new Bachelorette, shares some insight into how she plans to handle her search for love. Danielle L. and Kristina attempt to get some closure to their sudden and heart-wrenching break-ups. Then, take a sneak peak at the dramatic season finale and Nick’s final two women.

Source: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/the-women-tell-all-2/
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

wta - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:04 pm

They are going soooooooo overboard OTT with the doubt and questions surrounding Vanessa, it makes me think they must be happy and have worked out some kind of compromise in real time. 

Reading through the lines, I can't wait to see Vanessa's date. It sounds like they cut to the chase and talk about real world logistics. I like when couples on this show can get their head out of fantasy land long enough to talk reality on camera. That's fun to watch, and shows their investment in each other. How will this actually work? They know their coupledom is end game for this show.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:They are going soooooooo overboard OTT with the doubt and questions surrounding Vanessa, it makes me think they must be happy and have worked out some kind of compromise in real time. 

Reading through the lines, I can't wait to see Vanessa's date. It sounds like they cut to the chase and talk about real world logistics. I like when couples on this show can get their head out of fantasy land long enough to talk reality on camera. That's fun to watch, and shows their investment in each other. How will this actually work? They know their coupledom is end game for this show.

They really are but I agree with you that reading through the lines, what they're trying to present as negative isn't. They're going to make it seem like Vanessa is humorless and Nick can't possibly pick her because he's unhappy and miserable with her yet the reality is Nick and Vanessa discussing these things is actually a positive thing, IMO. It's not her being humorless or them not having any fun together, it's them realistically approaching a future they want to have together. Them talking about those things is actually only more proof in my opinion that this is who he wants to be with when the cameras stop rolling. However those "clever" producers are splicing and editing everything in just the right way that to some it's all a downer. 

Another example of when you look past the edit and actually listen to the specific words - while some found Vanessa whinging some more when she was talking about not feeling special, what stood out to me then was when she said she was just so ready for it all to be over. This is the second time IMO that Vanessa spoke like her being at the end was a foregone conclusion. She wasn't panicked and scared of not being Nick's choice, she was frustrated and tired of having to continue with this process where he still has to date other women. Now yeah, some will read it as entitled and maybe it is but again, I don't think Vanessa got to that point on her own with no encouragement from Nick. But again, the producers have done a bang up job hiding all of this and putting enough doubt that to some she's just humorless Vanessa and she and Nick are just so unhappy together.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:38 am

^^^ couldn't agree more.
Can someone start a petition to abc to show the actual footage of Nick & Vanessa having a great time together. I know it is there & I know it was cut up so much.

Is it monday yet? Getting impatient. In fact fast forward a week. I just want to see them live on the couch on atfr. That will show everything we need to know.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:13 am

Yes, would like a montage ... of unseen/unaired footage, please :fingersarecrossed

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:33 pm

happygolucky wrote:Yes, would like a montage ... of unseen/unaired footage, please :fingersarecrossed

A montage would be wonderful!!! I seriously doubt TPTB care what we think, but if they are reading here: WE WOULD LOVE A MONTAGE OF NICK AND VANESSA'S "FALLING IN LOVE" MOMENTS!!! :yes: Hugesmile handwave
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:30 pm

IMHO Vanessa and Nick's relationship (if she is indeed F1) has been "buried" entirely too much for any of us to be confident of her status, despite the spoilers. Kind of reminds me of Deanna and Jesse.....who would have thought? Something significant in the way of emotion needs to be shown on the FSD date to convince me she is a "shoe in."

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:38 pm

giggling but I am confident, in spite of the spoiler. It's in Nick eyes and gestures, more than his words, but even those carry weight, of love Hugesmile - JMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:26 pm

When both Raven & Vanessa said they were falling in love with him, he didn't say anything back. But when Rachel said it, he said he's falling for her too.... I think Rachel was the real f2 but let her go at f3 to spear her the heartache..
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:35 pm

Interesting!! indeed interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:35 pm

cookielover12 wrote:

When both Raven & Vanessa said they were falling in love with him, he didn't say anything back. But when Rachel said it, he said he's falling for her too.... I think Rachel was the real f2 but let her go at f3 to spear her the heartache..

She looks gorgeous! I love her hair!
Nick's reaction... so totally different from his to Venessa...if I had not known better, or if they didn't announce her as Bette so early, I would have guess she was his f1. But then I also feel Nick is baiting her to say ily. His I am falling for you also feels like "good job! I will reward you!"

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:37 pm

I really dislike the edit this season :pout with Rachel he says he's falling in love with her too, with Vanessa he's all about I don't want to say anything early
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach