SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:50 pm

FS Continued, and WTA 3 hour epi.

Chris Harrison‏Verified account @chrisbharrison  14h14 hours ago
Chris Harrison Retweeted Kaitlin Beaulieu
1 hour regular show then 2 hour Women Tell All!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:46 pm

So it's basically what we guessed the WTA would be about.  Nothing but the Taylor/Corrine thing with a splash of Liz/Kristina, etc.

With the loudest being Lacey/Josephine/Jasmine who we all know are going to be on BIP.

Alexis was nice about Nick, so there goes that whole Instastory stuff.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:55 pm

atem wrote:So it's basically what we guessed the WTA would be about.  Nothing but the Taylor/Corrine thing with a splash of Liz/Kristina, etc.

With the loudest being Lacey/Josephine/Jasmine who we all know are going to be on BIP.

Alexis was nice about Nick, so there goes that whole Instastory stuff.

I stopped taking Alexis seriously a while back. She changes her opinions as often as people change clothes IMO.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:49 pm

Well buyer beware. Whose fault is it?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:49 pm

If what RS said is true then I am sooooo tired of Kristina. Never gave her a chance? Girl, didn't you get a 1-1 and then 3-1? What more do you want? FS? Nick is just not that into you, ok? Get over yourself. It happened more than 3 months ago.
Disclaimer: yes, I admire her courage and her life story, but I feel she's playing up being a victim and try to get onto BIP and extend her 10 minutes.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Yanno what? Put on your big girl panties, Kristina. Never gave you a chance---whaaaa---:babies: this is life. There are plenty of fish in the sea whether it's colleges, friends, jobs, homes or guys. It's not all you all the time, sometimes it's the other person. Plain and simple.
And then if this is your real attitude, IMO, maybe it is all about you after all, and the other choice was better by default.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:17 am

I just want this season over with already.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:52 am

I don't think I've ever said this because I watch to sleuth speculate and hope for a couple to fall in love, but I have to say, this season, some of those girls are the most annoying IMO. I've watched both TB and 'ette since day one. I may not care for some or like others, but some of these contestants act like 12 yr olds. Far to young and immature for my liking, but we sort of speculated that already.

For me Kristina was ok up until she got eliminated. The response was a defensive one because she didn't want to "loose" IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think I've ever said this because I watch to sleuth speculate and hope for a couple to fall in love, but I have to say, this season, some of those girls are the most annoying IMO. I've watched both TB and 'ette since day one. I may not care for some or like others, but some of these contestants act like 12 yr olds. Far to young and immature for my liking, but we sort of speculated that already.

For me Kristina was ok up until she got eliminated. The response was a defensive one because she didn't want to "loose" IMHO.

ITA!!! Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4256136633 :yes:
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:08 pm

Am I the only one that's disappointed in this season? It's not even about Nick. I adore him. It's the crappy editing and post show that really is turning me off. This show is garbage but the good garbage that I watch every year. This time I'm always left feeling annoyed with every episode. It's no fun. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:12 pm

Cila51290 - I am frustrated with this season also. If I hadn't seen the instant connection between Nick and Vanessa from the 1st night, I probably wouldn't still be watching the show! Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4256136633
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:32 pm

I'm not frustrated. I think Nick has done a great job at being the lead. IMO it was nice to see a mature lead who didn't fake it. It was obvious he just wasn't into some but also IMO he tried to get to know them.

I have been waiting for the ol' I fell in love with two people, and hoped with the storyboard that appears to be shoved down our throat, that he'll leave alone, we wouldn't hear that. No such luck. Although they did a horrible job IMo editing, and the continuous annoying TBC, I think it was a good season as far as the lead. I'm not going to look forward to the I fell in love with two people crap. As far as the contestants, for me, there were less than a handful that I thought were nice young ladies.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach