SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:10 am

I'm no fan of Taylor but I feel for her. The only thing Corinne was willing to do is accept an apology. She should've offered something in return and I hate CH for leaving it at that. How unfair. Taylor was basically forced to give in and Corinne gets away with everything.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

bip - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:12 am

In CH defense there not much he can do he can't make Corinne apologize or act like a human.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:13 am

mizzoufan wrote:In CH defense there not much he can do he can't make Corinne apologize or act like a human.

Can anyone make Corrine act like a human?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:13 am

Cute? Yes. Russian beauty? Really?!
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:15 am

Ugh. I'm gonna start tearing up again listening to Kristina.

bip - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 87b72b10 bip - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 86669110 bip - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:15 am

Kristina is a survivor. Good for her. Now move past this sick show and hopefully not on BIP. That is not color, that is color on LSD.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:16 am

Kristina is amazing. I'm so moved by her story.

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:17 am

YAS LIZ.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:18 am

What would be great is if Kristina could pole vault her experience and strength being in the limelight and help other orphans in the world.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:19 am

laugh out loud
Chad Johnson‏ @realChadJohnson
I swear to god I shouldn't watch this or I'm gonna have no interest in anyone or anything at #BIP other than pina coladas & pull-ups.

Chad Johnson‏ @realChadJohnson
These b*tches be crazy LOL #WomenTellAll #TheBachelor

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:19 am

Felt like Nick echoed the thoughts I've had since the beginning of this season in the FS episode and in this interview - he sees the risk for conflict in his relationship with Vanessa since she's "stubborn and hard-headed" like him ....though he gave a non-answer in this interview. Always was what I'd suspected - hope it's the right choice for them and a fulfilling and great relationship. And as I had always suspected -- the main issue with Rachel was time for the process. There wasn't enough of it.

Interesting comments from Nick - doesn't look like he's moving to Canada based on these answers.

Glamour: You said your relationship with Vanessa has the potential to have more conflict. Can this really work?

Nick: Well, I have a big personality, and I’ve been attracted to women with big personalities. I think that is usually going to happen when you have big personalities. I could say the same about Raven and Rachel when we had those conversations, but they chose to show that between Vanessa and me. I kind of quite liked watching that back because, to me, I had those conversations with Raven and Rachel [and it's] important to have them. You have to challenge. It’s all great to be like, "You’re great, we’re great, let’s all talk about the great things." But I think it speaks to the seriousness of the relationship that Vanessa and I had at the time and our willingness to make sure it was real.

Glamour: You said, "I’m a proud American! I don’t know if I see myself in Canada." That's a bold statement when you're considering getting engaged to a Canadian.

Nick: I’m very progressive in a lot of ways, but I’m a very proud American. It sounds so corny to say, but I am and have always been very…I’m just so proud. I don’t ever not want to live in America. And Canada is great! I love Canada. A lot of great things in Canada. But…

Glamour: Would you move to Montreal if you were to end up with Vanessa?

Nick: I would do anything for love. [Pause] But I want to live in America. [Laughs]

Glamour: We really didn’t see you give viewers a reason for why you said goodbye to Rachel.

Nick: So for me with Rachel, I didn’t have a reason to send her home. It was about the other women. I think in another world where I’m not the Bachelor, who knows what could have happened with Rachel and I. But it was The Bachelor, there were two other women, and there were two other women that I felt stronger about.

http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-raven-gates-overnight-dates

Last edited by emusha on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:20 am

bip - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 C6SNNs7U8AAfX8O
The Bachelor‏
Verified account
 @BachelorABC
Kristina brings color to all of our lives!
#WomenTellAll
#TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach