SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Topazgold Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:05 am

C
IMO why hype Rachel as Ette now when Nicks season still hasn't finished & her season hasn't even started filming yet. IMO they should be hyping this finale. Friends I've spoken to that are not aware of spoilers think Nick is choosing Raven or couldn't care because they feel this season was a bust.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

bip - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:05 am

bleuberry wrote:Vanessa is getting such a draining edit. I hope their relationship isn't filled with this much angst.

I doubt it is, tbh. She doesn't come across angsty anywhere else besides this show. Not one "woe is me" SM post I've seen from her. And even then, she had her moments tonight when she was just goofy and having fun with a ridiculous date.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:06 am

bleuberry wrote:Vanessa is getting such a draining edit. I hope their relationship isn't filled with this much angst.

The way they edit it, it makes it look that way, but then when you see the whole context, it looks more light hearted and fun.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:08 am

Reminds me of the angry Shawn Booth and jealous J.P. edits.

bip - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:08 am

Yea very curious what's on the cutting room floor though Vanessa did say that convos between the two of them are always heavy and Nick said he can imagine many 'hard convos' between them and lots of conflict. They even left in Vanessa saying and they posted in social media "i know it takes more than love to make a relationship work." People watching are consistently saying that Nick and Vanessa won't make it so that's def an interesting thing...

In some ways it gives the couple an 'out' if they embrace it and not allow it to affect them too much they won't have the pressure to be the golden couple at the same time it will be extremely difficult for them to come out of the show to have people constantly saying they will never make it. I have nothing but best wishes for them regardless of my own opinions. And however long the relationship lasts hope it's a very loving one.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:08 am

The fact that they are sooooooooo heavy handed with their obstacles and only showing the draining stuff leads me to believe pull back the curtain, and the opposite is true.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:08 am

shaughnessyb wrote:@Ladybug82, yes new preview, but literally no actual FRC footage. GRRR

Thanks!  I'll get them posted ASAP tomorrow.  Really want some FRC images!  Maybe we'll get a couple when they release the episode description, but I doubt they'll be helpful or show anything we want to see.  hissyfit
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:11 am

bleuberry wrote:Reminds me of the angry Shawn Booth and jealous J.P. edits.

And behind those edits, are a husband and a going on year 3 fiancé. What they were feeling during filming was clearly very real, thus the angst. Vanessa and Nick's connection feels similar to me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:11 am

I think they have to show someone who might say no for the script to have legs. So far only Vanessa has questioned how real are the Nick's feelings for her if Nick cant decide till the last minute. I think that is the reason why most of these relationships don't work. There is always a fear of what if it was the other one was the one? But not a good feeling to be an interchangeable F1.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:11 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:@Ladybug82, yes new preview, but literally no actual FRC footage. GRRR

Thanks!  I'll get them posted ASAP tomorrow.  Really want some FRC images!  Maybe we'll get a couple when they release the episode description, but I doubt they'll be helpful or show anything we want to see.  hissyfit

If I recall there were a couple of quick glimpses of bare shoulders! Nick's mom started to cry; his dad was talking with V and she started crying.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bip - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:12 am

Topazgold wrote:C
IMO why hype Rachel as Ette now when Nicks season still hasn't finished & her season hasn't even started filming yet. IMO they should be hyping this finale. Friends I've spoken to that are not aware of spoilers think Nick is choosing Raven or couldn't care because they feel this season was a bust.

Per the bolded, imo, insurance.
I think Nick will be fine whether with V or not. That is the way of the show.
What is not the way of the show and apparently "historic" is having a black lead. I am naive. "historic". SMH. So tptb are doing, IMO, what they do to cover their politically correct tracks for the next season. After all, this season is in the can.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:17 am

@Kashathediva I hear what you're saying. I never thought of it that way...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach