SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRaven - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:19 am

I'm getting mad at nick who will do anything for the woman he loves - except making it possible for her to be near the family she so clearly loves.... (Secretly hoping that by typing this I'm allowing for the possibility that nick has proven me wrong....)

I agree sacrifice is needed in a marriage, but IMO it has to be sacrifice for the sake of something real and major. Nick will have to convince me he is worthy of the sacrifice if Vanessa is taken from her family - judging by her tears in that promo, that looks to be a choice that is breaking her heart.... Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

TeamRaven - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:22 am

New dance partner and mommy dearest both liked Nick's pic with Vanessa.  giggling  giggling

TeamRaven - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_5310
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:24 am

^^^ :Woah-hoo:
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:26 am

Why are so many of the #teamraven comments on Nick's latest IG pic from teenagers? LOL
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:28 am

If these two are together, with Nick doing DWTS, I hope that man is doing everything he can to make his chosen one feel special, valued, and appreciated for whatever she has decided to sacrifice for him.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:29 am

Cila51290 wrote:Why are so many of the #teamraven comments on Nick's latest IG pic from teenagers? LOL

Because Raven acts like one?

Last edited by mindless on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:29 am

Oh boy Vanessa won't be happy with how this finale is playing out..making Nick look so conflicted & not sure right up till the last minute..when RS said he heard that it was going to be Vanessa from several weeks before the finale..

Also they are making Vanessa look very emotionally unstable, always crying & now next week she tells Nick.."I don't want to be the slightly better choice" or something like that.. Rolling Eyes

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:30 am

ReneeM wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Why are all the girls on the Corinne bandwagon now? When they all hated her before

post show, Corinne seems to be friends with everybody.

I'm not sure I would want to be friends with half of these girls. Immature and not the brightest/sharpest crayons in the box. Where are all the mature women wanting to find love? Not many in this bunch. More like a BIP audition.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:32 am

Lisa wrote:Oh boy Vanessa won't be happy with how this finale is playing out..making Nick look so conflicted & not sure right up till the last minute..when RS said he heard that it was going to be Vanessa from several weeks before the finale..

Also they are making Vanessa look very emotionally unstable, always crying & now next week she tells Nick.."I don't want to be the slightly better choice" or something like that.. Rolling Eyes

Edit Edit Edit. I don't think Nick was that conflicted. They want you to think he was.JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:33 am

Lisa wrote:Oh boy Vanessa won't be happy with how this finale is playing out..making Nick look so conflicted & not sure right up till the last minute..when RS said he heard that it was going to be Vanessa from several weeks before the finale..

To be honest, if this was really true...which I don't actually think it is, I would agree with Vanessa. I wouldn't want to be a slightly better choice either. If this is how leads pick their F1, then it is no wonder so few of them make it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:35 am

I was getting 'idgaf' vibes from Nick during all his dates tonight. Like he wanted to choose DWTS at the end and go home laugh out loud Poor Vanessa seems the most invested by a long shot.

TeamRaven - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:35 am

coolangel wrote:New dance partner and mommy dearest both liked Nick's pic with Vanessa.  giggling  giggling

TeamRaven - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_5310
Source

This is a gorgeous picture of these two! Bring on the finale! :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach