SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRaven - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:28 pm

Where does DWTS take place? New York? According to this tweet seems like Vanessa has just been signed into a talent agency in New York.

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

TeamRaven - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Brill Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:30 pm

Wowser, what a lot of comments after RS spews his stuff. Happens every season!! He always has some tattletale giving him all the juice on their version on how things went down. One thing I do know is who ever is giving him the info will be loved by him and you will never hear a bad thing out of his mouth by him.

I guess I would be really disliked by many because I would ask the person rolling their eyes and avoiding me, what I did to offend them. Doesn't mean they will like me but at least I know I tried.

Now no one here knows what really happened and I have to say, I have seen no one mention this but have you even thought about what if Nick was asking V or anyone else that was having a problem as to what was wrong.
He above anyone knows how thing go in the house and how someone can be ganged on by others just because.
I would bet if I felt like I was being picked on in the house by others and I myself couldn't resolve it I would bet you would know if something was bothering me. Just saying.

All this stuff brings me back to elementary school and how who is my friend one day and the day is great and then the next, day you are off by yourself cause no one will have anything to do with you and you have no clue why!!!! It is amazing how this stuff never stops from generation to generation!! Blows my mind!! no no no duh scratch :headbanging :stirthepot :angryemotion :pout

Vanessa If you or your friends are reading here, I think you are GREAT!! Ignore the those who are not fans, you don't need any of this. You seem to have a great family and friends and if you and Nick are together and happy that is all that's important. I will be following you to see how you are doing and wishing you all the best!!! Nick has always been a favorite of mine so hoping you both have a lifetime of great times and if something happens along the way that it doesn't work out, all is okay because something or someone else is in the wings for you!!! JMO!!

TeamRaven - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 15 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:33 pm

Dessler wrote:Where does DWTS take place? New York? According to this tweet seems like Vanessa has just been signed into a talent agency in New York.

DWTS is done live on Mondays from LA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:33 pm

Interesting, very interesting.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:36 pm

Dessler wrote:Where does DWTS take place? New York? According to this tweet seems like Vanessa has just been signed into a talent agency in New York.

Just a girl who loves her job and her family and came on this experience for love guys! Isn't interested in fame at all. Nothing to see here folks!

Is that a reliable source though?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:41 pm

Yes I double checked, they report on bigger celebrities. The person listed handling her commercials (Leeza Cumsky) in on linkedln as a talent manager and the talent agency follows Sean Lowe.

I honestly don't care if she shills or not, I just had a thought that maybe she and Nick are trying make it work if DWTS takes place in New york.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:43 pm

Don't most couples end up with with an agent or or person of some sort to sort out and deal with all the offers they get?

Not saying she is or isn't in it for the money and fame, but not ready yet to tar and feather her either.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:48 pm

The show isn't even done airing yet. I remember a couple weeks AFTER the show, Josh and Andi got one. Can't remember any signing while the show's still airing, but if they did I'm retroactively judging them too.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:49 pm

Dessler wrote:  According to this tweet seems like Vanessa has just been signed into a talent agency in New York.

And this is exactly why I posted from the getgo that I had zero expectations that Vanessa should/would want to stay in her work post-show or wouldn't want to pursue other things just because she is a special Ed teacher. To me it's never been a negative thing what Vanessa or anyone chooses to do with their lives since it's their lives and I always say take opportunities while you can and as long as you don't whine or complain, I am good. That said, maybe she still wants to be a Special Ed teacher and do something else on the side or just have representation as F1 and in the US. Still, her saying in interview before that she'd move from Montreal always indicated to me that this was something discussed.

The talent agency being in NY really interests me the most since I've long thought NYC would be an awesome place for both Vanessa and Nick to live. Sharleen and Andy her fiance live there, it's the big apple city and both of them are more city people to me. Plus, I've always seen Nick as more NYC than LA (he himself has said NYC is his fave city and his LA close friends are what I'd call the nerds/geeks of Hollywood and more artsy than glitzy).

It's also been discussed that NYC may have been a location for SHVs (I've always thought they had one post-filming in NYC and when Nick did media in NYC). Perhaps Vanessa loves NYC just as much as Nick? If so, that's pretty awesome to me if they choose to live their together after Nick does DWTS (and the money that comes from it would be a smart investment move on their part).

If anything, I think this bodes well for Vanessa and Nick, IMO. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:53 pm

Yo've been busy. More than 17 pages! I have alot to catch up on later.

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:12 pm

No idea if this means she would move to NYC or just moving to the US to take advantage of opportunities but I'm excited about this news!!
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:14 pm

Vanessa has done stuff in entertainment already so her having a talent agency isn't something so out of left field as to say "Told you so! She wants fame!" It's not news or something that's totally unexpected, IMO. I actually think both Nick and Vanessa have the same aspirations whether in the entertainment industry or working a 9-5 job. Both seem to like the two types. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey