SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRaven - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Skates Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:10 pm

locoforbach wrote:^^^ I saw the same thing  Smiley   I am guessing this is in the morning and probably they put clothes on (if they were ever all off) before letting the camera crew in.  V looks like she doesn't have a top on but she could have a cami or tank, something that doesn't cover her shoulders.  I haven't analyzed any SCs yet.

- IMO - I think during Vanessa's FS when Nick put up a sign at the door, and closed the lights...that pretty much said everything...that was a code for the camera crew to stay away and leave them alone...I don't think this thing had happened with Rachel or Raven...

I am pretty sure nothing happened with Raven because she had been hesitant as based on the communication that went on with Christen (from Afterbuzz) and, Raven, I think, may have been drunk (maybe a bit or slightly tipsy) since she had been drinking non-stop during their whole conversation at the dinner table that night...I don't think Nick will violate her when she is not totally sober...

On Rachel's FS though, it seems like TPTB wanted to project that something did happen...I really doubt Nick would do anything knowing that he would let Rachel go next...

- JMO -

Last edited by Skates on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

TeamRaven - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:13 pm

Same, raven was just to happy and they made it cheesy for her to do all that dancing.
She was probably just happy that they got alone time without cameras, plus raven was in pJs and didnt look worn out.
Vanessa was blushing he whole time and messy hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Vanessa looked whisker-burnt, a telltale sign!

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Also watching back N&V FS date there was some much cutting and pasting with the edit and VO (per the norm this season).

I never catch it the first time around because I am so focused on watching the couple, but Nick was even in a different sweater during one of his PI during their date.  I think when he was talking about 'conflict' that could occur between them - green sweater, no pocket.  During a Vanessa VO entering the teepee about her 'being upset about Nick and her family' you could tell some of it was in a totally different tone of voice :stirthepot

I do not think Vanessa would sleep with Nick unless she got some clarification during the FS as to what their future may look like.  IMO she is not the type to believe that sleeping with Nick will sway his 'core values or traditions' or make him want to move to Canada.  She is much more intelligent than that.

Did Nick carry an overnight bag away from Raven or Rachel FS date?  He had a bag the size of a suitcase when he left Vanessa's cabin :sweetheart:

Last edited by locoforbach on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:28 pm

locoforbach wrote:Good catch @cmarci93  :yes:

IMO Nick is invested in Vanessa.  I think he has experience in TB world and as with most of the women he tried to help them navigate the waters. Sending them home if he thought they would be hurt more by staying longer, prepping Rachel and Raven for possible next lead, etc...

With V I get the feeling he is holding back until she is the final one standing. I don't see a 'true' ILY to two different women in this scenario (as much as they want us to believe that from the previews). IMO if he is ALL IN like I think he is then he wants to make the first time he tells Vanessa how he feels very passionate to do their relationship justice and confirm what she has felt all along.  He wants her to have no doubts about his feelings for her when he can finally express them.

ITA and yes I think he said it himself -that when he says 'I love you in this world', he wants to be doing it for the first time.  I admire how restrained Nick has been, when we compare to how all out there he went with Andi & Kaitlyn, and that is only to be expected that he would use his experience to hold back and consider all angles before committing.  He has been emotional as well, so he has the feelings and has shown them.  I think the flashes of when Vanessa & Nick are lost in the moment have not been shown to us very much, we saw it during parts of their two dates but they focussed on deeper conversations in the edit rather than showing the lightness or the physical passion they share IMO.
Can't believe he still has to play along with the- 'I might not be happy' storyline crap- one week to go though, then let loose the joy.

The fact Vanessa said after the FSD that Nick was even more amazing having spoken with him- that night (or along those lines) made me think he had told her some very important things about his committment to her, perhaps about how the other FSDs had gone.   I think there was a very real & 'raw' sharing of intent between those two that night, in words as much as in physical intimacy.
Then the fact they were both happy to be filmed in bed the morning after with Vanessa openly & clearly saying 'I love you' also makes me think she has gotten all the promises she needed to be all out in love with no further questions from her. She wanted that on record. I also think they did not want to be parted that morning, so the cameras set up around them & they took as much time as they could before saying goodbye.
Just IMO.
cheerleader :swinginglove TeamRaven - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 66 1105969562 TeamRaven - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 66 1105969562

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:35 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Same, raven was just to happy and they made it cheesy for her to do all that dancing.
She was probably just happy that they got alone time without cameryas, plus raven was in pJs and didnt look worn out.
Vanessa was blushing he whole time and messy hair.

When I saw that Raven footage I thought it looked like they shot it the day before the actual night, rather than the morning after. Like I can imagineher saying all those testimonials about not having had the big O and then they ask her to show them how happy she would be the day after the date. They could have spliced in the morning after interview but all the action shots could easily be done before.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:Does anyone else feel like Nick isn't as invested as Vanessa? I just don't see it from him.
I do! There is just something off!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Was Vanessa's FSD filmed first?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:58 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Was Vanessa's FSD filmed first?
No, last. She said in her intro she had not seen Nick for a week.  It was just obvious it was the final one of the three. They usually save their F1 choice for the last of the three FSD, as I understand from reading BN people's books etc...

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:Does anyone else feel like Nick isn't as invested as Vanessa? I just don't see it from him.

I don't. I see him as pensive, and in his head. IMO, he's probably thinking ~ how can I give Vanessa the world, and still stay in the USA?? giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:42 pm

We don't know if Nick is for sure not moving to Canada. This was filmed months ago. He could have changed his mind who knows. Or Vanessa did the moving to LA. Nick's doing DWTS but he could still move after its done. He said for the woman he loves he would move. If they don't work out it's because one or the other didn't want to make that sacrifice. IMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Hopefully a week from today Nick and Vanessa will be on their press tour and happily engaged. I'm still really wondering what is going to happen at ATFR since the producers keep saying it has never happened before.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey