SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babygotbach - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:57 am

For the first night and with all the nerves, I think Nick did great. He looked great and his body is super fantastic, sort of like a dancers body.  He's very long and lean, he just doesn't need to get any slimmer imo.  Maybe he can go out and celebrate tonight with a nice big dinner.  giggling   It was really nice to see his friends and Vanessa in the audience. I think the judges were a little bit hard on him...I guess they have their faves that they build up.  And I can't believe he got lower scores than the baseball player. JMO   Hopefully he will get through next week.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

babygotbach - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:03 am

Vanessa posted a new video of her following nick up the stairs of what seems to be the ballroom studio. She's wearing his shoes because her feet hurt. Kyle also has a video of Vanessa and Nick walking on the street and V holds up her feet highlighting that she's wearing his shoes. Too funny!

I don't know how to post an IG story though. Sorry. Hopefully one of you much better lovely ladies can! I just figured out how to post a pic. I need time figuring out how to do a video!! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:20 am

He & Peta are currently tied for 7th so with 4 pairings below them odds are good for more dancing cheerleader

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:30 am

Nick looked really good! I swear he just keeps getting better looking every year (how is that possible?!)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:43 am

I voted on line and 5 phones
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:52 am

notarose wrote:He & Peta are currently tied for 7th so with 4 pairings below them odds are good for more dancing cheerleader

How do you know this?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:55 am

I love the dedication of everyone on this thread to keep Nick in the competition! Votes and  Praying alike! :claphands

Cheers everyone! wine
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:09 am

cookielover12 wrote:
notarose wrote:He & Peta are currently tied for 7th so with 4 pairings below them odds are good for more dancing cheerleader

How do you know this?

Judges scores.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:29 am

I really hope Nick goes far!! I think he has real potential. His form is really good and he has an incredible body that looks perfect for dancing!

I'd love to see Nick be more in a "lead" type role with dancing as I think he would really shine especially if he embraced that role and leading a bit as I noticed that other than nerves or being in his head to me he seemed to be holding back a bit (which shows me he has a high ceiling of growth).

One moment that really stood out to me when I saw Nick most as a lead in the dance, very masculine, was when he dipped Peta back at the very beginning of the dance... it was definitely an *it* moment for me when I thought, dang, Nick has moves!! :yes:

So if he really lets go and doesn't hold back and just embraces that he has *it* and to just be confident while he is dancing (as in, dance like he thinks he is the bizness) and totally gives into the character he is portraying when he is dancing I think he will do amazing!

All in all an exceptional first dance by Nick! I can't wait to see more! Go Nick cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:30 am

I am so sad we Canadians can't vote... We are so grateful you guys are voting like crazy!!!
I was a bit surprised the lady from the Housewives show got the same score as Nick (no comparison whatsoever IMO), as well as the cowboy guy (very good looking, but he was not even close to Nick's technique at all). I thought the baseball guy was surprisingly good, but that quickstep dance is easier than cha cha IMO
I don't think anyone gets eliminated after tonight, they all come back next week. Do they add the voting and scores from this week to next week's at the end of the night to get the elimination? I can't remember...
So so mad still that Canadians can't vote sad

babygotbach - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:34 am

TrishB wrote:I am so sad we Canadians can't vote... We are so grateful you guys are voting like crazy!!!
I was a bit surprised the lady from the Housewives show got the same score as Nick (no comparison whatsoever IMO), as well as the cowboy guy (very good looking, but he was not even close to Nick's technique at all).  I thought the baseball guy was surprisingly good, but that quickstep dance is easier than cha cha IMO
I don't think anyone gets eliminated after tonight, they all come back next week.  Do they add the voting and scores from this week to next week's at the end of the night to get the elimination? I can't remember...
So so mad still that Canadians can't vote sad

Check it out ,I think you can vote on line.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:37 am

I absolutely agree with you @AllAboutLove :yes: THAT was the best move, he was in control and it looked so sexy for both of them! I can just see him on the Paso Doble :fanningfan

I was happy to see a few of his Bach Family friends root for him hard tonight! I want to go check the other bachelor's first dwts dance and see the differences with Nick partytime

babygotbach - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal