SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babygotbach - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:41 am

Nick's dance with Peta was awesome! The scores of 6 are annoying (7s would have been more accurate IMO) to me considering the content and attack on the dance however I have gotten use to the judges always being nit picky with my favorite couples on this show, I almost feel like a jinx rooting for them. laugh out loud It happened alot with my favorite pro Mark Ballas and alot of his quality celeb partners. Hoping after getting this first dance out of the way like some have mentioned Nick will have less nerves and be to just really let loose. I would love to see him have a long stay on the show just to see how much he can grow as a dancer. As beautiful and great as it may be to watch the likes of Simone or Maks partner Heather or the 5th harmony girl dance, it is kind of anticlimatic for me since it comes as no shock with their backgrounds that they can dance. That year they casted the Olympic gold medal ice dancers was absurd to me and kind of a 'jump the shark' moment for myself as far as the show went. I haven't followed it as closely since then but darn I will definitely be following it for as long as Nick is on it.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

babygotbach - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:46 am

@AllAboutLove ,thanks for the links you provided on your signature line. I cast all votes for Nick.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:52 am

@sdmom bestbud! I thought to post them in my signature per @Bkay who did it first as it helped me to remember where to vote so credit to her.

Anyone feel free to add any of the info and share it with friends and get them to vote! Every vote counts (I hope!) and I hope Nick gets a lot of them! Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:55 am

I just watched their dance, and Nick's problems were something he can easily concentrate on. He has great rhythm, he was just obviously nervous, that was the main issue. I'm glad for the scores too, no one can accuse the judges of over scoring him, that's one thing that turns a lot of fans off a celeb. I have high hopes he'll get to dance some more.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:28 am

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:13 am

It was awesome to see the support for Nick from many of his Bach friends, including Sharleen, Elan, Wells, Jared, Evan, Dan, Ben, Ashley, Tanner and the Twins who all showed support for Nick and have showed support for him since they knew him yes

Here are a few of their tweets/IG posts to support Nick (there's more but I didn't include them all)

tonight my bizarre little love muffin @nickviall premiered on Dancing With The Stars. not sure how he became a star, but as far as boys from Wisconsin goes, he's got some rhythm. vote for him and keep him on the show because we don't have any more bachelor airing for a few months and this should help tide you over by @theyearofelan

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:33 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmsZBJvQVWY

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:39 am

Official video from the DWTS YouTube channel - Nick's dance starts at 1:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS5CsNWQ_DA
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am

Loved all the support! Evan is the best and funniest! I really enjoy his snark and personality...another couple I root for Smiley
That post show interview was good, Nick and Peta are so supportive of each other.  They looked so tired too xox Hopefully we can get updates for the 2nd week also Smiley

Last edited by TrishB on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

babygotbach - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:31 am

I maxed out my votes on DWTS and ABC websites. Hope he goes far.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
babygotbach - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:55 am

TrishB wrote:I am so sad we Canadians can't vote... snipped

If you have Google Chrome, you can go to the Chrome store and download Hola. Once you download Hola you can set your country to USA. Go to the ABC website and vote! You have 12 votes online waiting for you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:11 am

Nick did really well. It did feel like there was a bit of nitpicking of him from the judges but I do think it's because they see potential in him. I actually think he did the best of all the males (I know that's not saying much against Mr. T and Chris Kattan but still) but I'm not surprised about the gushing over Rashad. The football players always do well on this show because what they lack in technique, they make up with personality and swag.

And I knew Rashad would bring the personality and swag for days. And going up against a football player's fanbase may be tough. But I was definitely impressed with Nick. And I do think with the first week nerves out of the way, he'll be able to relax and be more comfortable in the dances. By the way, that was a pretty content heavy Cha Cha Peta choreographed. She definitely did not skimp on the technique.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal