SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babygotbach - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pikake Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:23 pm

reason wrote:@pikake we can hope that he goes far though, dont you think?  positive thinking and praying.

For sure!!! I'm hoping he can relax enough to let his fun personality shine - he appears to have some natural rhythm and he's working hard. I'm pulling for Nick all the way :yes: cheerleader

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

babygotbach - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:35 pm

I think Nick's scores weren't higher due to his "performance". I'm not sure if it was nerves or the choreography, but it didn't showcase any personality. Rashad's personality shined in his dance, and was definately showcased as part of the choreography.

The thing is though, Rashad's choreography worked to his personality. Nick would not have been able to pull off something like Rashad did. I think Peta played this smart. She gave him a dance that was loaded with content, that showcased his potential. And now, maybe he can relax into the experience and they can play up personality a bit more.

If they had tried for too much gimmicky stuff, with the nerves Nick clearly already had, I think it would have been a disaster. IMO. I've read around online and a lot of people are saying Nick was the surprise and did very well.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:07 pm

Loving all the videos guys. Thanks for posting here Smiley
Enjoying the comments of everyone here, I am very happy with Nick's ability to dance!! I agree with @lleyki that Peta played it very smart. Now the judges know that Nick can be technically up to par with the front-runners...so that is out of the way! They can concentrate on making him be at ease and show his personality during the dances now... I have no doubt it will shine beautifully Smiley
Thank you @GuardianAngel for the pointer. I will go to Google Chrome and upload Hola ASAP :yes: heartglasses

I did a search of the previous Bachelors. It is very noticeable how the scoring has changed through the seasons, needless to say! They used to be far more generous with dancers of less potential or talent. So I took this into consideration.

Jake and Sean were both out on the 6th week, Farmer was out on the 8th week (due to his partner IMO)

Jake (Chelsie) had the Viennese Waltz the 1st week = 7-6-7 score
Sean (Peta) had the Foxtrot the 1st week = 7-6-6 score
Chris (Witney) had the Jive the 1st week = 7-6-6-7 score

IMO, none of them came close to Nick's dancing ability.

I agree with those who say that singers/actors/dancers should not be invited on the show. In terms of athletes, IMO it depends on what kind of athlete, ie: ball players, racecar drivers, swimmers, boxers, skiers, etc are ok to go IMO - I have a problem with Ice Skaters, Gymnasts, etc as they have training on figure skating & dancing to a degree - Singers that do not belong to a "girl band" or "boy band" are good for me also.

Can't wait for next week.

babygotbach - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:11 pm

How does the voting work exactly on DWTS? Next week, does one couple get voted off based on the votes that came in from last week? Before or after they get a chance to perform again? Combined with judge's scores from that or the previous week? I've never followed before.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:46 pm

Imp wrote:How does the voting work exactly on DWTS? Next week, does one couple get voted off based on the votes that came in from last week? Before or after they get a chance to perform again? Combined with judge's scores from that or the previous week? I've never followed before.

I think next weeks elimination is a result of judges scores and fan votes from the previous week. I don't think anything from next week effects the elimination next week. Is that correct? Fan votes can really make a difference. Some very good dancers can get eliminated w/out fan votes even if scored well by judges. babygotbach - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 1710264613
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:08 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:34 pm

I am curious. When does the voting officially end following their dance on Monday night?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:39 pm

I believe by phone 11pm Monday night, but we have 24 hours to vote online

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:47 pm

IMO Nick showed he has the thecnical capability to do well, in his first dance. He has room to improve, but low hands can be overcome. Viewing public and the judges are very forgiving and understanding of first night nerves. Many times it's seen as an endearing quality.

I'm predicting there will be a shock eviction, and one of the ringer ladies will get the boot half way through. I'm predicting Heather or Simone. Simone has got the 'not again another gymnast!!!!' hanging on her, which is unfair, no one ever complains about the yearly football players. And Heather might be someone the audience won't connect with well. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:04 pm

Nick and Peta are going to be on Ellen tomorrow!!! I am hoping that Vanessa will join them... Maybe?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:23 pm

OnePromise wrote:Nick and Peta are going to be on Ellen tomorrow!!! I am hoping that Vanessa will join them... Maybe?
Thanks for sharing! I'm suprised they have time for anything other than practicing a new routine!

ETA: Is it being taped tomorrow or is it actually airing tomorrow? Do you know?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm predicting there will be a shock eviction, and one of the ringer ladies will get the boot half way through. I'm predicting Heather or Simone. Simone has got the 'not again another gymnast!!!!' hanging on her, which is unfair, no one ever complains about the yearly football players. And Heather might be someone the audience won't connect with well. JMO

There may be football players most seasons but not all of them have what it takes to win or are the favorite going into the show. IMO, much different than another gymnast fresh off winning gold medals.

I would love for this season to be the season of the underdog!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal