SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:44 pm

I loved the interview with Maks! Thanks for posting it guys!
He was also in a show The Bachelor in Ukraine long ago, so I have a feeling these two have a lot in common. Maks does not even have to go out of his way to speak & act so fondly about this couple (N & V) but he does, mainly because of his love for Peta, but also because he likes them and he knows how hard it is to be in their shoes!! Team Maks all the way also!
It hurts me to see & read all the stuff with William Shatner, he is a Canadian actor and a legend due to his roles on such iconic shows. Is he going a bit senile there? What is his problem? Unless someone else is writing on his account... I hope Nick continues to act as the gentleman he is. It will show his true genuine heart to people. I admire him more & more each day Smiley

bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:People like Nick who are multi-dimensional and don't fit into a certain box are typically misunderstood, IMO.
Add in one-dimensional TV and that only adds more misunderstanding.

That said, that Nick doesn't fit into a certain box makes me like him all the more  :yes:
I guess for me it's that I just "get" him.

Keep on dancing and doing you Nick hearthumbsup
:yes: bestbud! Good Post group hug

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:34 pm

Nick is a class act!!!    :claphands   :yes:  beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:38 pm

He's far more gracious than I could ever be. I wish people gave him more credit for that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:39 pm

That is very gracious of him. William Shatner and Priceline. That says it all IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:42 pm

That's how you handle sm negativity! Way to go, Nick! I also wanna give William some credit for reaching out to Nick too. All is well in the universe

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:46 pm

This tweet: https://twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/845002945804451841

cantstopl What's it to you Shatner?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:53 pm

mindless wrote:He's far more gracious than I could ever be. I wish people gave him more credit for that.

ITA. Nick truly is so gracious and far more than I could ever be and I haven't even had to go through the hatred and absolute vitriol that he has received for years and years. 

Yet even with all that hate that he has received, still Nick is always there with an open heart and open mind and extends an olive branch to connect and understand and not hold grudges. 

That's so inspiring and so rare in this world...  

It reminds me of what his dad said, that Nick has always been the peacemaker in their family and I have seen Nick demonstrate this countless times over the years. 

Nick truly has a kind and compassionate heart.

The world needs more people like Nick. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:11 pm

mindless wrote:This tweet: https://twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/845002945804451841

cantstopl What's it to you Shatner?

Does Shatner have a crush on Nick? Is that what this was about?  cantstopl rotfl
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Honestly I think something is not right with WS.... 

Just keep on keeping on Nick  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:27 pm

This is sort of OT but since we've brought up William Shatner, he is 86 years old and perhaps and sadly maybe he has lost some of his marbles. I say this as a dyed in the wool Star Trek fan. He has lost those who were closest to him in the Trek world, and especially Leonard Nimoy who was a very dear friend of his and with whom he shared a battle with alcoholism. It is hard to grow old and see your contemporaries go off to their eternal reward.

This is not to excuse him for his tirade against Nick on DWTS, but perhaps to understand that he is in his declining years and possibly some of his mental acumen is gone. JMHO.

Live Long and Prosper!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That is very gracious of him. William Shatner and Priceline. That says it all IMO.

laugh out loud

Sanibelsland‏ @Sanibelsland 3h3 hours ago

@WilliamShatner @viallnicholas28 More mature than you considering the bullying you're doing without even knowing the guy. #BoycottPriceline

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal