SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by leselihau Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:33 pm

OK, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought Millsy was saying that to be snarky.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:35 pm

I'm pretty sure they get to pick the song for this week so I'm assuming Nick has a pretty good reason for choosing this one!! I think we can all guess what that reason is! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:41 pm

I love this song! Not sure about it for a Rumba but we'll see. I have full faith in Peta.

Can't believe I am saying this but Nick, you need to imagine Vanessa in Peta's place for this dance to get the chemistry right.  bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f648  bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f648

Fingers crossed! I am excited!  cheerleader

Each couple will dance to a song of the celebrity’s choosing that encompasses a memorable time or truly incredible experience in their life. These heartfelt performances promise to showcase some of the most exciting choreography and emotional routines of the season yet. Viewers can expect to see Nick Viall dancing to celebrate his engagement to Vanessa Grimaldi
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Rumba is one of the most difficult dances. As Mark Ballas once put it, it's the most deceptively difficult dance because it actually looks fairly easy. Most people see rumba as the "walking" dance. But that slow hip movement is so difficult to get just right and if you don't, it doesn't work. So I'm wishing Nick all the luck, especially because as the male, even if he's the celebrity, they have to lead in all the dances.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Regarding the tempo of Shape of You, it is 96 BPM according to https://songbpm.com/ed-sheeran/shape-of-you

Recommendations vary quite a bit, but 96 seems to be on the slow side, which is good I think.
http://www.ballroomguide.com/resources/music.html
http://www.beatsperminuteonline.com/en/home/bpm-beats-per-minute-reference-for-dance-genres
http://www.hollywoodballroomdc.com/recommended-tempos-for-dance-music/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:05 pm

I am crossing my fingers that Nick and Peta have a great Rumba. I hope he can gain some confidence in the next few days because btw his lack of motivation yesterday and his snapchat this morning where he feels he has alot of improving to do makes me concerned the judging is bringing him down.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Oh no not the rumba. It is notoriously difficult for the male celebs to get right. The balance between masculine & feminine for those rumba walks. Oh I wish they had just about any dance but rumba. Guess we'll see how it goes. Also you need to point your feet and foot placement has not been Nick's strong point so far.
Fingers crossed he surprises me.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:04 pm

Love the sheeran song!!! Perfect for Nissa!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:49 pm

Billysmom wrote:Love the sheeran song!!! Perfect for Nissa!

I think it's perfect for them too. Even if it's not danced to "perfection", it's about Nick's message to Vanessa.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:41 pm

It would have been awesome if he picked Perfect by Ed Sheeran!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:40 am

cheerleader I'm so excited about this dance.  It's for V so anything could happen.  I love N&V surprises.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:44 am

I'm just so glad he's dedicating this dance to Vanessa. Bold and romantic statement, and I'm so exited!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal