SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Coming late to this William Shatner Shade thing, what is it he has said about Nick and why does he seemingly want him off the show????

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:38 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss honestly, IDK. He seems to be sure to know how bad Nick is according to his POV from Andi's season, but IDK whether he watched it himself, just heard about it or read about something and got an idea to call Nick out ... again, not even sure about what exactly, I can only assume about the reputation, but IMO the one to blame was/is mostly the media who are first to call women names... since Nick has always wore his equality heart on his sleeve (and 1 more reason I really like him, because IMO he's the biggest feminist that TB show has ever given the platform to)... and if WS knew just a little bit about Nick he wouldn't have stated what he did - JMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:40 pm

William Shatner tends to get into twitter squabbles with a number of fandoms. I have a mutual on twitter who's been blocked by Shatner because they disagreed about a Once Upon a Time ship. DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698

I get that he fell for Nick's villain edit during Andi's season, but the whole "leopard doesn't change his spots" and "I have daughters" reasons for hating the guy to the point of campaigning for his DWTS elimination is so *extra*. Personally, I think people CAN change; not that Nick really needed to change who he was three or four years ago. And if Shatner is concerned about his daughters, there are other men from TB franchise that I would worry about. JMO.

The way Nick has handled it shows how graciously he deals with conflict, and I can't help but be reminded of how his fiancee has dealt with some of the negativity she's had to face. Non-confrontational and amicable. yes As a fellow Libra, I totally get it.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:20 pm

^^^  Thanks guys. I agree about Nick being feminist in action and talk @happygolucky.  It really shows in how he has always treated his women and being very open about being equals.
@crunchycheeto  yes gracious is definately the perfect word to describe how Nick always manages to deflect and deal with the negative comments he has got (unfairly). I often worried that he was taking it all too well at times, like he was accepting it somehow, without a fight. But I also think he was very wise not to react and waste his energy on these people who know so little of who he is.  
As regards Shatner, it just seems so random that he has picked on Nick. What link does Shatner have to DWTS, did he take part one season.  Not living in the US gives me even less of a context.  I hope he meets Nick and revises his judegement and that something productive coes of this odd thing. Plan b would be that Shatner just looks like a loon and people don't pay any attention.
IMO.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:11 am

@ukglasgowkiss I think he did a season but didn't last long.

Edited: Just kidding. I did a little research and didn't find his name on the list. I was probably thinking Steve Woz. They kinda look a like

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:25 am

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 17437959_1418433791563795_1827388441327828992_n
petamurgatroyd
Thanks for the fun interview @theellenshow!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:47 am

PETA looks so gorg in that pic. She is glowing. Love her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:40 pm

I'm so glad that Nick got partnered with Peta. It's such a lovely pairing.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:43 pm

jessietrey wrote:I'm so glad that Nick got partnered with Peta. It's such a lovely pairing.

Me too. It really was a blessing in so many ways for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:10 pm

It really was a blessing that he was paired with Peta! She's a great partner for Nick and if he goes far, I think she will be a great friend to Vanessa!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:00 pm

I agree with everyone about Peta ... choosing to go on DWTS can be good or bad for a contestant's relationship.  In this case, Peta is the perfect partner, because she and Maks are recently engaged themselves, and both Peta and Maks seem to be doing everything they can to include Vanessa so she feels welcome.  It looks like Vanessa is enjoying Nick's experience and it appears they are doing really well as a couple. I'm so happy for them!
:sweetheart:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:05 pm

Nick is dancing 4th! cheerleader

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal