SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by leselihau Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEn92G9S5gg&list=PLQwITQ__CeH1GaVGF0tMxZa0vluBA5rhC&index=3

Souce: You Tube

leselihau

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:27 am

Nixipixi14 wrote:http://www.etonline.com/tv/214050_nick_viall_feels_really_bad_following_week_of_dancing_with_the_stars_with_peta_murgatroyd/

awwww

I love Nick's work ethic! He takes responsibility and strives harder IMO. I can see why his previous employers at Salesforce said that he is welcome to come back anytime. yes

"It cut me at my core," Viall, 36, told ET's Kevin Frazier on Wednesday. "It hurt. The truth is, I felt really bad, just because I think some of the feedback we got from the judges was even directed at Peta for almost, like, making the choreography too difficult. But, the truth is, it wasn't like she has amazing [difficult] choreography."

"I just kind of choked in the middle," he admitted. "Because she's doing such a great job, and [the judges] kind of put the pressure on her, and it was up to me to deliver, and so, seriously, it felt like... I feel like I let her down."

"She's a pro," Viall gushed. "She's amazing. She also just had a baby, she's a mom, she's killing it, and all I had to do was a simple step, and I didn't do it."

:claphands
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698 Even the crazies get opportunities.

I wonder who we should look out for next? I can understand JoJo as she was the last Bette, but Chad was kind of random.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:34 am

What caught my eye from that article:

Viall told ET that even though they're taking things slow right now, getting married is "the plan."
"Of course there's going to be a wedding," he confirmed. "But right now, we're just focused on our relationship. Everything will come in due time."

http://www.etonline.com/tv/214050_nick_viall_feels_really_bad_following_week_of_dancing_with_the_stars_with_peta_murgatroyd/

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:05 am

coolangel wrote:
Nixipixi14 wrote:http://www.etonline.com/tv/214050_nick_viall_feels_really_bad_following_week_of_dancing_with_the_stars_with_peta_murgatroyd/

awwww

I love Nick's work ethic! He takes responsibility and strives harder IMO. I can see why his previous employers at Salesforce said that he is welcome to come back anytime. yes

"It cut me at my core," Viall, 36, told ET's Kevin Frazier on Wednesday. "It hurt. The truth is, I felt really bad, just because I think some of the feedback we got from the judges was even directed at Peta for almost, like, making the choreography too difficult. But, the truth is, it wasn't like she has amazing [difficult] choreography."

"I just kind of choked in the middle," he admitted. "Because she's doing such a great job, and [the judges] kind of put the pressure on her, and it was up to me to deliver, and so, seriously, it felt like... I feel like I let her down."

"She's a pro," Viall gushed. "She's amazing. She also just had a baby, she's a mom, she's killing it, and all I had to do was a simple step, and I didn't do it."

:claphands

This is exactly what Nick's HS coach said about Nick... that Nick gave his all and Nick's main concern was not letting down his coach or his team. 

That Nick has been this way his whole life is a testament to who he is, his hard work ethic, and that he is still the same person who wants to give his best to others.

I wish Nick got more credit both for his hard work ethic and just how caring and empathetic he is.

To borrow his own words, Nick is "a keeper"  :yes: beatingheart

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:53 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698 Even the crazies get opportunities.

I wonder who we should look out for next? I can understand JoJo as she was the last Bette, but Chad was kind of random.

My guess is that Chad got the job due to his current stint on Famously Single....not so much from Bach and or BiP....and now back to Nick/Peta/Vanessa and DWTS! Embarressed!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:15 am

I love the tango and if they get to continue my favourite dance is the Argentine Tango. In the uk one they do Charleston- do they also do that one here? If so most people with a decent talent really excel in Charleston and the tricks make it look amazing. Hope Nick gets a shot at both.
He really has natural talent but I agree this weeks one had too much going on. Also i prefer less side by side work in favour of in hold. All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:34 am

I think it's great that Vanessa is learning all the same dance styles as Nick. It gives them a lot of dance floor options in the future in addition to helping Nick improve at a faster rate for DWTS.
Nick said Maks was a big help as well. I wonder if another pro will step in as mentor?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:38 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I love the tango and if they get to continue my favourite dance is the Argentine Tango. In the uk one they do Charleston- do they also do that one here? If so most people with a decent talent really excel in Charleston and the tricks make it look amazing. Hope Nick gets a shot at both.  
He really has natural talent but I agree this weeks one had too much going on. Also i prefer less side by side work in favour of in hold.   All imo.

I'm a DWTS watcher since season 1 and I don't know that I've ever seen the Charleston done on DWTS. I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see it though. I do not think that Peta had too much choreo for the week. I thought it was fine, especially since they said he had nailed it earlier in the week, but I do think she needs to make him wear the frame thing for awhile. He needs to work on that great big frame he's got or Len's going to crucify him until he's gone. Len would probably give him extra points if his frame was good but he screwed up the footwork.

Also, the judges are right, imo....his hands/arms are a mess...and because he's so much bigger than Peta, they stick out like a sore thumb. They need to work on perfecting his lines and his frame. Oh, and fluidity. That's my biggest complaint with Simone...she's so "bumpy" in her delivery of the dance. Like she's trying to perfect every step instead of flowing from one to the next. Almost makes me unable to watch her and it's what gives Rashad the edge over her for me.

I think Nick can learn the steps, no problem....it's piecing all of it together that's a challenge. Because he doesn't just have to remember the steps he has to remember to keep his frame solid, stay fluid, hit his lines, etc. etc.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 am

What I love is that Nick keeps emphasizing over and over again that he couldn't be doing without Vanessa being there with him. That to me speaks volumes to me about how he feels about her. I think if anyone steps in as a mentor to him it would be Val. And I love that Nick is always super complimentary to Peta as well. You can tell they legitimately like each other as people.

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:46 am

As for someone else stepping up with Maks out...pretty tough. Val is the obvious choice, but Val is in China with Normani....they didn't get back this last week until Monday morning...so no time for him to help. I think Alan would be the next logical choice as he is quite close with the Chmer's....but Alan and Heather are going to be BUSY. Alan hasn't every choreo'd a full "judged" dance for this show (that I know of) as he's never been a Pro...so he'll be busy with that and also with working with Maks to make sure Maks is good with all of the choreo. I've watched enough behind the scenes stuff to know that all of the other pro's and troupe members are more than happy to help if they're around during rehearsals...so it's just a matter of who's around and who has time to stop in and give pointers.

Maybe Peta should call Tony to come in and help out! I LOVE Tony.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:46 am

I don't know that I've ever seen the Charleston done on DWTS. I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see it though.

They've done it multiple times throughout the years/seasons. Just search for DWTS/Charleston on YouTube and you will find a few. They're usually pretty fun, albeit not always technically perfect.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal