SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:12 pm

I'll be pissed if Nick does not outlast Farmer boy.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@lleyki yes!! haha

Okay, laugh out loud. I thought so but it was a little confusing. Like at first I read like you wanted it to end because it was so bad, even before he made the mistake. And I was thinking, "wait, what mistake?"

I'll be pissed if Nick does not outlast Farmer boy.

The thing is, unfortunately for Nick he got cast in a season stacked with ringers. And the ones who aren't ringers and not that much better than him, are getting propped because of showmances. Yes, I'm talking about Bonner. And then there are popular athletes like the retired baseball player and Rashad who actually is pretty good and the athletes always do well. So he just got really unlucky with who else was cast this season.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:13 pm

Nick better outlast Mr. T and Bonner!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:14 pm

lleyki wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@lleyki yes!! haha

Okay, laugh out loud. I thought so but it was a little confusing. Like at first I read like you wanted it to end because it was so bad, even before he made the mistake. And I was thinking, "wait, what mistake?"

Me too!! I was getting scared thinking what went wrong??? giggling
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:14 pm

What happen to Len? is he senile?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:14 pm

Nick did amazing!!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:15 pm

Scores are a joke, how can they be the same when it's a better performance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:15 pm

26? They really want to get rid of him don't they?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:15 pm

Vote please, vote please. I cant so I am cheering you all on to vote.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:15 pm

WTH!! What is wrong with these judges?!! :headbanging

I am sorry but Nick should have been scored at least all 7s!!!

:pout
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:16 pm

WOW!!! Really??? That dance deserved some 8s!!!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:16 pm

The judges really are biased. They always critique Nick and with the other men it's definitely not the same tone. (David, Rashad) Nick is not even a ringer so I wish they would talk about his growth a lot more instead of the constant nitpicking.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal