SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Maya wrote:Yes, he has to last next week's elimination but they already have assaigned dances for Disney night. And apparently Nick's biggest worry is if he should shave or not. Everything according to Mills of course.

Who & what are the assigned dances for Disney night?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

bts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maya Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:51 pm

@Luvstruck it was on a podcast with Mills. He only revealed Nick's assigned Disney character is Pinocchio

https://m.soundcloud.com/ewradio/sets/the-bachelor-live-the-most

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:19 pm

^^^
Most famous Italian children's story yes
Will Peta be the blue fairy?
Very curious as to what style dance will be used.  Having a long nose would be limiting IMO. Does DWTS have a modern dance option?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:24 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
Very curious as to what style dance will be used.  Having a long nose would be limiting IMO. Does DWTS have a modern dance option?

Pinocchio...before or after he became a real boy? Or maybe as he is transforming? Interesting choice...Jazz or modern I think could fit the best, but WTH do I know.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixipixi14 Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:28 pm

Nick's song is Shape of You by Ed Sheeran via ABC Press Release.

Nixipixi14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:29 pm

Nixipixi14 wrote:Nick's song is Shape of You by Ed Sheeran via ABC Press Release.

Well, that is an excellent choice and very appropriate as I don't think Nick can get enough of the shape of V. Now, let's just hope they don't mangle the song.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:58 pm

It would be great if it was a live acoustic cover.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:01 pm

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:^^^

Pinocchio...before or after he became a real boy? Or maybe as he is transforming? Interesting choice...Jazz or modern I think could fit the best, but WTH do I know.

I know even less rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:02 pm

OMG!! YAYYY I love that song.

Nick & Peta have been assigned amazing songs
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:06 pm

I hope (a) they don't mangle the song and (b) they slow down the tempo a bit. I'm not a huge fan of the really fast, frantic rumbas and that song is pretty quick. I loved Derek and Jennie's rumba because it was calm and romantic and graceful and I think Nick could totally pull off something like that.

And I didn't listen to the podcast but do we really think Millsy is being serious about the whole Pinocchio thing? I totally thought he was just poking fun at Nick, given that he never seems to have anything good to say about him, ever.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:13 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:I hope (a) they don't mangle the song and (b) they slow down the tempo a bit. I'm not a huge fan of the really fast, frantic rumbas and that song is pretty quick. I loved Derek and Jennie's rumba because it was calm and romantic and graceful and I think Nick could totally pull off something like that.

And I didn't listen to the podcast but do we really think Millsy is being serious about the whole Pinocchio thing? I totally thought he was just poking fun at Nick, given that he never seems to have anything good to say about him, ever.

:yes:  I have always perceived Mills to be more of an archenemy.
Grain of salt on the Pinocchio story.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:22 pm

cookielover12 wrote:OMG!! YAYYY I love that song.

Nick & Peta have been assigned amazing songs

On Twitter, or maybe an interview, Mr. T said he would be dancing to his mom's fav song so it sounds like the contestants have input on song choice.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal