SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:59 pm

Nick is safe.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:05 pm

Loved Nick's dance this week. Love, love, love V talking about him and dancing with him. I gave him all of my votes. I really really hope he makes it another week and the Reality Housewife woman Erika goes home next week instead of Nick.

Last edited by Cila51290 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:05 pm

My 70 votes are in.  Would have been 90 but my kids are on spring break. One is in Germany and the other is camping and fishing. Texted both of them to put in the calls for me but not counting on it. That was lovely Nick, Peta, and Vanessa!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:09 pm

That was such a great dance for Nick & Peta! Vanessa at the end was beautiful! Bruno is too much, should have given them an 8! But they at safe & it is exciting!! Love Mr T & how gracious he is, what a gentleman.
David Ross is nice, but he did not deserve 8's IMO He was all over the place hmmmm
Voted 40 times from Canada!!

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Loved Nick's dance this week. Love, love, love V talking about him and dancing with him. I gave him all of my votes. I really really hope he makes it another week and the Reality Housewife woman Erika goes home next week instead of Nick.

Heck yeah! Specially after what Nick said about her ignoring him, haha!!

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:15 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:My 70 votes are in.  Would have been 90 but my kids are on spring break. One is in Germany and the other is camping and fishing. Texted both of them to put in the calls for me but not counting on it. That was lovely Nick, Peta, and Vanessa!

You're putting me to shame with my measly 10, or whatever counts this week, votes. I will have to re-open my ABC account for online voting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:15 pm

I would like to see Nick get to dance a Waltz. I think he would be good at that.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:23 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5hrld3_nick-viall-peta-murgatroyd-rumba_people

Aww Loved it! Thank you for posting it so soon after Smiley Is it me, or did Peta & Nick get a little pick on the lips before he leaves her on the floor? Nothing wrong with that, it looked so real to the choreography, plus French Canadians kiss each other with a peck on the lips...men with women, women with women, men with men. I know this first class because as soon as I came from Peru, I lived in a small 100% French Canadian town for almost 7 years. The first Christmas & New Year's I spent with friends of my then husband, I was in shock to get so many kisses on the lips!! haha!

I loved, LOVED Nick's smiling face when he goes to "collect" Vanessa into his arms :fanningfan beatingheart

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:29 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:My 70 votes are in.  Would have been 90 but my kids are on spring break. One is in Germany and the other is camping and fishing. Texted both of them to put in the calls for me but not counting on it. That was lovely Nick, Peta, and Vanessa!

You're putting me to shame with my measly 10, or whatever counts this week, votes. I will have to re-open my ABC account for online voting.

Re-opening the ABC Account is so easy....do it!!! DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:38 pm

Nick dance was damn hot if you asked me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:46 pm

Erika will go next IMO, then Bonner, then the I hope David Ross. I do think Nick is a better dancer and I think it will really show when they are doing multiple dances. No doubt this season the final 6 will be 4 girls and 2 guys.
When does Rachel stop filming? It should be interesting if she is in the audience with Vanessa?

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:56 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Erika will go next IMO, then Bonner, then the I hope David Ross.  I do think Nick is a better dancer and I think it will really show when they are doing multiple dances.  No doubt this season the final 6 will be 4 girls and 2 guys.
When does Rachel stop filming?  It should be interesting if she is in the audience with Vanessa?

David is not going anywhere, even though I think he's the worst dancer remaining. They consistently way over score him every week and he has all the Cubs fans behind him. Nick is getting run over by the judges every week. They have a plan, get Nick out, bring David to the finals. Bonner was way over scored this week also. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal