SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:34 pm

I am so excited guys! I truly think that Nick is the nicest and the most fun contestant ever sent to this show from the Bachelor franchise!! Lets go #teambabygotbach

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by StacyNor Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:35 pm

Good luck to Nick! The competition this year is tough, but I have faith he will make it far.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:58 pm

This video of Nick is so great!  yes

Nick is such a sweetheart and so fun and like Peta says, Nick is hilarious and very dedicated to doing well - he's been an athlete and one thing about Nick that has been said by coaches and those that know him is he is a very hard worker and gives his all. So I know Nick has worked his tail off for this show and no matter how he does I can't wait to see more of his fun goofy side and watch him dance  beatingheart

http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-dwts-blog-gushes-very-supportive-fiancee-vanessa-grimaldi/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:09 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR4MrVQAzpd/?tagged=nickvial

IN THE HOUSE: Vanessa and Montreal friend Jen with Nick's friends from WI

V also vid scanned the group dancing. It was very quick however one of the guys may have been Nick's LA friend Kyle.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:19 pm

She looks beautiful. That is so great he has all that support especially from his non bach friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Aww, I'm so glad his true friends are there! And that Vanessa gets to spend time with them.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Two more to go!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:35 pm

I'm so happy she's meeting his friends!! And I'm glad her best friend Jen got to stay for tonight's show!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Sorry for the double post but is anyone else nervous for Nick?! Like I'm legit nervous for the guy!! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:48 pm

I cannot believe we are at this point, after all the following sleuthing stalking whatever. We are about to see him on DWTS with his fiance in the audience. Unbelievable.

Breathe everyone! Good Luck Nick!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I cannot believe we are at this point, after all the following sleuthing stalking whatever. We are about to see him on DWTS with his fiance in the audience. Unbelievable.

Breathe everyone! Good Luck Nick!

Right?! It's hard to believe we are here. Witnessing this. I still don't quiet believe it yet.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Here we go!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal