SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 11 of 70 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by OnePromise Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:54 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Raven is aware of whatever the "Historic" will be because she made the comment the AFTR will be "Wild".  

Hmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmm.

Has Vanessa commented at all?

Vanessa has been very quiet in general the past week.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:55 pm

sdmom wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Raven is aware of whatever the "Historic" will be because she made the comment the AFTR will be "Wild".  

Her ex will be there ?

He'll be giving her the big O right there, live on AFTR?! affraid
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:59 pm

I think Nick is media savvy after his numerous tv appearances. He needs fans support for DWTS and his new business. No way I think he will break up with his f1 and choose f2 at AFTR, unless he wants to be the most hated bachelor in history (remember what happened to Jason immediately after his switchroo?) . I think it's something positive or something to make him look good, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:00 pm

If Vanessa is on Dancing, doesn't it make more sense to put her with Maks, to go along with the Peta/Nick pairing?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:03 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

Hmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmm.

Has Vanessa commented at all?

Vanessa has been very quiet in general the past week.

what did Ravel say exactly and is there a link/source of her statement? thx
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:07 pm

allykat wrote:Yeah, actually I'm rooting for V on DWTS over Josh returning. Only because watching Kaitlyn's meltdown if that were to happen would be the truly epic thing.

To add to this speculation, I sort of found it strange that she did that interview/quote to ET about this and even gave a lot of detail of what went down (from her perspective). I figured that MF could have shut that down if he wanted, but he didn't. He might have given her enough rope to look like a bigger fool because they are about to announce V going on DWTS and that will take some of the wind out of her sails. Even though V isn't a 'Ette lead, it will undercut her 'MF is sexist' rant.

To me it makes more sense for Corinne to be on DWTS after all she is the breakout star of Nick's season!!! Whatever it is Raven knows about it and I can see her having found out about Corinne dancing and thinking that would be "Wild". lolpanda :Woah-hoo: I think they would do all they could to keep Raven or anyone else from knowing if Nick got Vanessa pregnant ...they would go for the Shock :shocked!: value & tell her on TV instead so they could film the reaction.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:11 pm

@GuardianAngel Millsy said he and MF are excited and planning a crazy ATFR. I think the horrible edits mid season play into their pre planning. Mills was giddy with excitement and told Juliet she should come to the ATFR because it would be crazy. (paraphrasing but giving the overall tenor) Whatever it is....it is not going to be a standard ATFR IMO. I hope Nick, Vanessa and Raven go into the ATFR with their eyes wide open and don't fall into any traps. Think JP vs over share at your own expense.hmmm  

Mills verified that they had Rachel as their pick for Bachelorette from the time they interviewed her. And then watching her on Nicks season made her a certain pick as long as Nick did not choose her. He said Rachel is very funny but they cut a lot of that out because it did not fit the narrative of moving her romantic relationship with Nick forward. I hope they show more of that side of Rachel on her own season. That gave me optimism. Smiley
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:11 pm

Vanessa could be F1 but Raven could be competing on DWTS - that would be historic and epic!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:12 pm

@Seabear thanks for the detailed explanation!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:13 pm

@Norcalgal and cue to 1000000000 articles about Nck/Raven getting together...
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Seabear wrote:-snipped-
Mills verified that they had Rachel as their pick for Bachelorette from the time they interviewed her. And then watching her on Nicks season made her a certain pick as long as Nick did not choose her. He said Rachel is very funny but they cut a lot of that out because it did not fit the narrative of moving her romantic relationship with Nick forward. I hope they show more of that side of Rachel on her own season. That gave me optimism. Smiley
All JMO

He introduced the possibility of releasing some of that footage, I really hope he does.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:27 pm

I don't think Raven is on DWTS, the couples are usually practicing now and based on her SM activity (snapchats) she has been in Hoxie for the past week and so
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 70 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules