SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 14 of 70 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by lleyki Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:22 pm

I actually don't think Raven knows anything specific. My guess is she's just retweeting the stuff to build interest and excitement in the finale.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:25 pm

Thanks, sprite!

I have a vague recollection of élan writing somewhere before the season started how he considered it an honor to have been part of this season. I'm hoping this means the final outcome is a happy one...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Raven is aware of whatever the "Historic" will be because she made the comment the AFTR will be "Wild".  

@Luvstruck, Can you please point me towards this comment which Raven made? I can't find it and I follow her on all sm accounts. It'll be nice to verify this before we start speculating and this thing grows legs. Thanks in advance.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:39 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Just found this over on Bachelor Fantasy League https://twitter.com/BachelorFntsy?lang=en
"So we hear that Corinne Olympios may do DWTS along side #Nick Viall! Check out our @Fantasy DWTS app& get ready. #Team Corn # The Bachelor"

Omg this was my guess over on another thread..earlier today I posted I bet Corrine is doing DWTS & THAT is the historic tweet..The Bachelor & one of the women he rejected both doing the show...please god NO

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:13 pm

First they screw up Nick's bach season, now they are going to ruin DWTS for me? thanks mf.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:19 pm

Billysmom wrote:Hi everyone, Nissa fan here coming out of lurkdom! Hoping these two have found their hea in each other!

I know this is a huge reach, but I'm kinda hoping the wild thing at the atfr is that Vanessa's students will be there and that someone from U2 will be there as well, since meeting U2 is their dream.... But I suspect this wouldn't fit with raven knowing about it. Maybe it's a reunion of all the Bach babies? Didn't they film that already? Just hoping its positive not negative!

rose bud

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:46 pm

So if MF is actually not exaggerating and the AFR will be historic, then there are a couple of scenarios that can be excluded (CMIIW) since they've been done before (either by FRC finale airing or AFR)..

Things already been done before so not historic:
- no engagement
- no F1
- F1/lead broken up
- F1/lead breaking up/argument/blindside
- second proposal
- Mesnick/switcheroo

others? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So if MF is actually not exaggerating and the AFR will be historic, then there are a couple of scenarios that can be excluded (CMIIW) since they've been done before (either by FRC finale airing or AFR)..

Things already been done before so not historic:
- no engagement
- no F1
- F1/lead broken up
- F1/lead breaking up/argument/blindside
- second proposal
- Mesnick/switcheroo

others? question

-Annoucing tv wedding (SeanCat)
-Announcing wedding date (Deanna and Jesse)

nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 87b72b10 nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 86669110 nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:02 am

- F3 coming back to sit on the couch (Jullian's season)
- promise ring break up
- lead dating both F1&2 then choosing 1 or no one
- Kimmel showing up
- parents of lead, F1, F2 in audience
- minister shows up (Ben)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:04 am

I actually believe it could be something new, I mean "historic", since he used that term fairly correctly for the Rachel Bachelorette announcement. (So wedding it is giggling).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:32 am

Shoot me for saying this I'm still not sure AFR and AFTR are the same thing in MF mind.

I thought the pic of Nick outside at 10:25 was just before Vanessa arrived for FRC but apparently it's from F3 RC and F3 RC takes place in that cabin because we can now definitely see 2 roses on that stand. So is FRC same place? So many unanswered questions.

I still also have a hard time believing Nick's parents meet Raven again. But maybe that's for the gotcha factor when V walks away F1. I can't wait for SC of last Episode!!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:27 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-w469331
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 70 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules