SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 15 of 70 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:35 am

Two new previews
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/BAC2109B_fv1.mov/embed
ice plunge with vanessa

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/BAC2109B_fv2.mov/embed
Cross country skiing with Rachel

Can someone embed these two? Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

nick -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:32 am

All the doubt being illustrated on the show for Nissa only cause me to NOT have any doubt they are the couple at the end and still together and very happy (IMO). I just can't fathom TPTB promoting so much doom and gloom with Nissa if the actual ending is indeed doom and gloom. They are working very hard to create a sense of doubt for the audience who in general don't think too much into it and take it more at face value where alot of us who are more into it and the sleuthing process know what themes and patterns to look for. As for the ATFR hype  while I think TPTB love to spice things up with drama I don't see them gleefully promoting a "historic" ATFR that would have a negative spin to it (IMO). They like to gloat about their successes. Remember JuanP ATFR when CH was going hard at JuanP practically harassing him to say he was in love with Nikki? Thinking back to Jason, the promotion of that ATFR was a more somber warning about how painful it was going to be there was not a sense of giddiness about a historic moment.  Also I just don't think they would be having/allowing Nick to go on DWTS if his season finale has a negative ending. Ultimately also, the "doubt" for Nissa to me is actually something I'd expect to see two people who are interested in each other going through while navigating a real world relationship, locations, compromises, etc. Some see Nissa having trouble as they discuss these matters but more telling to me is we are seeing them discuss these matters where as we don't see anything with the other contestants to lead us to think they are even considering life outside in the real world.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:14 am

I don't see Nick & Vanessa's serious convos as a problem.  I see them as realistic and their willingness to delve into tougher decisions are an indication of how fast this relationship moved during filming IMO.
Both 1-1's and the HTD had great fun moments in addition to serious talk.  Nick loves deeper convos and Vanessa is right there with him.
Looks normal to me.
Don't care one bit that it doesn't fit "the process" giggling

Agree @MonicaJM2001 signs point to a great end of season.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:18 am

sdmom wrote:Two new previews
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/BAC2109B_fv1.mov/embed
ice plunge with vanessa

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/BAC2109B_fv2.mov/embed
Cross country skiing with Rachel

Can someone embed these two? Thanks!

Vanessa Ice Plunge

Rachel Cross Country Skiing

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:41 am

Poor Rachel, I hate cross-country skiing with a passion. Not sure how you can fall over on flat ground though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:53 am

notarose wrote:(snipped) Nick loves deeper convos and Vanessa is right there with him.
Looks normal to me.
Don't care one bit that it doesn't fit "the process" giggling
:yes:  IA! ... I mean, Nick brought up the "sex talk" to the table, something that in BN world wasn't an issue of discussion ... and now it is (though the turn it got is all on TPTB, because they keep spinning it to "fit" the "chauvinistic" world they created, JMO). He dives into the topics that are important to him, IMO, and the normality (JMO) that he brings is "unheard" of in BN. IMO, people are so used of produced "hot dog" conversations, that when someone shows how the sausage is made, it's "cringeworthy" or disappointing. I guess, most watch for the fantasy and the romance is magnified by the externalization of love IMO, often with "big" words that don't carry much weight and those "involved" don't seem to corroborate them later on with actions - JMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:36 am

All 3 are lucky they didn't hurt themselves. I am always surprised more people don't get injured on this show. I mean really injured, not bumped and bruised.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:46 pm

mindless wrote:Poor Rachel, I hate cross-country skiing with a passion. Not sure how you can fall over on flat ground though.

I've done it. Snow is slippery and the skis are very skinny.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:59 pm

SueSt wrote:
mindless wrote:Poor Rachel, I hate cross-country skiing with a passion. Not sure how you can fall over on flat ground though.

I've done it. Snow is slippery and the skis are very skinny.

I find it easier to X-country on slightly hilly terrain than flat because it provides more momentum. Either way, I suck on skiis but still find it fun. Snowshoeing is an even bigger challenge so it could have been worse. giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:31 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:@Seabear, I don't find it that strange because they have to talk about what the show is showing viewers, not what they know about Nick in private. In the beginning of the season, there was a lot of potential with Vanessa. Now the show is highlighting doubts about them instead of that potential.

I do wish people who know him personally would just stop commenting on the season at all because it confuses things. I don't like hearing his friends say stuff like that either- it annoyed me that Ashley said he had a better connection with Andi than any of the remaining women.

11 more days until we know how it all goes down.

There's no way Nick will go back to Andi...he would be more guarded when dealing with her...Nick has also said that his ex-are ex-for a reason (not exactly those words)...he would be scared because whatever happens will be documented into a book... Lol!!... -JMO-
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:32 pm

When your ankles aren't strong enough to control the movement of the ski, it is a b****. I think I have watched these videos 10 times. Nick's "What Are You Doing" makes me laugh every time. Poor Rachel, but great sport!

Vanessa in ice water still having a good time and making the most of it. It's these clips/videos that give me a glimpse of their personalities without the hands of TPTB in the cookie jar!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:40 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO If Ashley and Jared were to talk about Nick's awesome connection with Vanessa when all we see on our screens are doubts and issues, it would be obvious that Vanessa is the F1. They are in a precarious position IMO. I am not going to read too much into it.

All JMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcIL19MQDI (Afterbuzz)

@ 14:58 Their talks about Nick having sex in FS - @ 23:45 How they see Raven and Vanessa with Nick - @ 28:20 about Vanessa moving - @ 30:00 Jared wishing Nick and Vanessa to be happy
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 70 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules