SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 20 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 45 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:13 pm

@Ladybug82
I T A.
I don't like it on anyone. Male. Female. SM or paid modeling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:38 pm

With regards to my post upthread, I mentioned a lot of former contestants. I'm not referring to people on this forum, or people in general.

There have been a lot of pics of former contestants who post pics just as bad that have posed specifically for the picture that they then post on SM. Sometimes it doesn't have to be in a bathing suit, boobage, and boob tape that isn't doing it's job IMHO is just as bad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:39 pm

Anybody notice the F1 on his post? Am I reading that wrong I thought it was a cute clue that V was his pick since that date was theirs when he wore the blue speedo/swintrunks

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:45 pm

Idk. It's always getting pointed out that Nick isn't the only person who does xyz. Nick is The Bachelor, everything he does is going to be scrutinized at perhaps a higher level than, say, Jared (random example). 

Also, I wouldn't have seen the photo because I don't follow him. If someone brings over other ppl's pics to their threads I'm always happy to judge. laugh out loud

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : once)

11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Lisa wrote:Anybody notice the F1 on his post? Am I reading that wrong I thought it was a cute clue that V was his pick since that date was theirs when he wore the blue speedo/swintrunks

what post? And where is F1?

ETA:  @bleuberry I agree!  I'm more than happy to comment on the others in their own thread when it's brought over and posted. laugh out loud  Because I don't follow these people who feel the need to show so much of themselves to their fans in IG posts all the time.  laugh out loud  so unless it's posted and/or discussed, I don't see.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:51 pm

@Lisa Good eye.

11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 Captur18

18h
nickviallAnd I thought my swimsuit was short in Bimini ... cheers to you Finland #thebachelor #mondaynight
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRPNNZUBGRX/?taken-by=nickviall&hl=en

ETA: the little F1 won't copy over.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Lisa wrote:Anybody notice the F1 on his post? Am I reading that wrong I thought it was a cute clue that V was his pick since that date was theirs when he wore the blue speedo/swintrunks

what post? And where is F1?

ETA:  @bleuberry I agree!  I'm more than happy to comment on the others in their own thread when it's brought over and posted. laugh out loud  Because I don't follow these people who feel the need to show so much of themselves to their fans in IG posts all the time.  laugh out loud  so unless it's posted and/or discussed, I don't see.

Yes well spotted Lisa. I dont know how you put those type of letters on an ig post. It's in the text he's posted F1 in a different font after the words. He has also done it on two other write ups of two other ig photos showing him in Finland. So three times in total. Will bring them over in link form.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Lisa Good eye.

11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 Captur18

18h
nickviallAnd I thought my swimsuit was short in Bimini ... cheers to you Finland #thebachelor #mondaynight
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRPNNZUBGRX/?taken-by=nickviall&hl=en

ETA: the little F1 won't copy over.

It's not an F1 it's the Finnish flag

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:55 pm

The F1 is actually FI and is the code for the Finnish flag he added. The flags don't always show up when copied over and if viewed outside of the Instagram app.

11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 87b72b10 11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 86669110 11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:57 pm

Thanks for clarifying, I couldn't figure out what that was. It shows up as F1 for me too. I realized after it wouldn't copy over it must be an emoji.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:00 pm

umngirl wrote:The F1 is actually FI and is the code for the Finnish flag he added. The flags don't always show up when copied over and if viewed outside of the Instagram app.

Ah that makes sense!!! He has it added to the photo where he is walking across snow, and then earlier the one of him with two producers he's written 'Team Bachelor heads to Finland'.
Ah well, guess it is just a sweet coincidence that FI happens in Finland. That and the whole Le Fin, the Finish Line, end of the journey play on words as discussed in another thread.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:59 pm

Geez, I don't get the fuss myself. I think Nick looks like an incredibly sexy man in that photo. I also agree, that it's a fuzzy slippers shout-out to Vanessa. Lucky girl!! Hugesmile
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 45 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules