SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 51 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:52 pm

Has the location venue of ATFR been verified?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

11 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by SueSt Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:56 pm

emusha wrote:after throwing the couple under the bus all season tptb better have some great turn around at aftr prepped to make up for all the pain and anguish I assume they caused at least the F1 and her family

Did I miss something?
What under the bus throwing was there??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If the audience consists of Viall's and Grimaldi's and it's a closed set, would they really care about the next bach of contestants? Maybe Liarboy means viewers and not the actual audience sitting there. Bummer for those who want to see the happy couple, watch an ATFR all about the next season. The actual time with the couple is already very limited. Personally I won't care about the next season until the next day.

I think they are there to support their son/daughter/brother/sister, and perhaps go on to DWTS premiere night to support Nick IMHO.

Oh @GuardianAngel I would soo love it if it was a Live Wedding & it was not even on a set but at a beautiful location shoot & we were beamed live to there. They would have pre recorded the taping of the ATFR with Raven & Nick's convo earlier that day or previous evening- with no audience only CH. Then the live action would be the wedding itself.
They just show the finale in Finland in the first hour, then a small interview with Nick & Raven and Nick & Vanessa. Then for the final 2 hours it cuts to the live Wedding with real guests and including some invited Bachelor alumni who just think they are going to a different locale for ATFR. Now that would be historic!!! Ah well, it's a lovely pipe dream.

More underwhelmingly an more likely it could be that Vanessa is announced as being on DWTS as well. And/ or I think it likely all the BN babies are there, as a 'historic' - look what we achieved moment.

All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:02 pm

SueSt wrote:
emusha wrote:after throwing the couple under the bus all season tptb better have some great turn around at aftr prepped to make up for all the pain and anguish I assume they caused at least the F1 and her family

Did I miss something?
What under the bus throwing was there??

I missed it, too. I don't think this couple has had it any worse than many past. I would not put it in my top 5.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:03 pm

I'm thinking RS doesn't really know and is guessing like everyone else. If it was negative, and he knew, he would've spilled already. His answers are so generic, it's more for the audience bla bla can be said about anything tbh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:04 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm still on the train that it's not anything major and MF just loves his hype. JMO
@realitysteve
(1/2) Woke up & saw all these guesses. Here's a hint: Whatever u think the "historic" announcement is that's coming on ATFR - it prob isn't
(2/2) However, it certainly is interesting & something we haven't seen b4. I think it's being done more the for audience than those involved
I'm not going to pay that part much mind! When has RS EVER thought anything was worthy of positive in regards to Nick. Here we go with just another one of his opinions. Pffft!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:05 pm

@ilkeyki mentioned DWTS in the thread above... about it being 13 weeks...
The fact that Nick will be 'busy' for a time suggests he and V are not making any impetuous moves... that she will finish her year in school at the very least. V has demonstrated that she's not willing to give up her life on a whim. I approve!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:06 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm thinking RS doesn't really know and is guessing like everyone else. If it was negative, and he knew, he would've spilled already. His answers are so generic, it's more for the audience bla bla can be said about anything tbh.
Yes... or the BIG surprise is so mild as to not earn more than a shrug.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:24 pm

The word "Magical" makes me think Nick has done something for Vanessa that even she doesn't know about..Elan also said Nick is excited for it..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:32 pm

mindless wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If Nick and Vanessa get married on ATFR/Vanessa is pregnant, and Nick is STILL doing DWTS (an activity that takes up A LOT of time and energy), I would honestly lose A LOT of respect for him. How selfish IMO.

I don't think it takes any more time than a full-time job. Energy perhaps. And the base salary, as far as I know, is 125k. Nothing selfish about providing for your family IMO.

Agreed. DWTS is literally 2 months long and that is if you get all the way to the finals. Depending on where Nick ends up in the show it may take up only 2 wks to or at most 8 weeks. (selfishly I am hoping he goes far because I happen to like seeing the guy on tv) Someone made a great point previously when it was sleuthed that Nick is currently residing in a long stay hotel type situation which to me isn't screaming he is settling down for good in L.A IMO.

Edited: @lleyki GMTA!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:36 pm

Liarboys' comment re it's for the audience is his opinion. If it is something very special and unique for Nick and Vanessa I highly doubt he'd have an ounce of happiness for them by acknowledging it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Whatever it is, it has to do with Nick IMO and it's positive. Why would he be talking about the surprise if it had to do with Rachel or her guys? Doesn't make sense IMO.

His latest blog was just 5 days back. And his exact words were 'I hope you’re excited to see how my own comes to an end next week. I promise there are a few surprises and it might not end the way you expect.'

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules