SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 54 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Elan went to Denmark after the filming and ate at some bucket list restaurants in Copenhagen. I was envious. team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 1f61c laugh out loud  

I rarely trust Elan on his photos because IMO he is the master of deception. It is a game to him IMO. laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Maybe Mills left prior to Elan/Molly. I thought Elan/Molly stayed a bit longer to enjoy a vacay?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:33 pm

I'm going back to my original guess that they are announcing a wedding date. Or if it's DWTS related, maybe they will be adding another couple and Vanessa will also compete?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:42 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
coolangel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I could see that! @notarose @coolangel yes That would be so magical! It wouldn't be like we think, the normal FRC setting.

Now if Santa is flying in his sleigh to deliver the ring, I'll freak. laugh out loud

Yup! :yes: In the preview, they show a split second shot of Nick putting something in his trousers back pocket which I assumed was the ring. I could see Nick giving her the Final Rose in that cabin and then proposing outside under the Northern Lights. Sunset was anyways around 3.00 pm so I can see the timing working out well for him. giggling giggling

JMO.

Yes I spent a bit too much time looking at him putting the ring in his back pocket.... giggling

Also, the time on his watch in the previews says 12:30-2:30 for the F2 time, Raven would have come in the light/overcast and left in the dark. Vanessa would have had to wait til after sunset. No degree of light on the shoulders this time:0) giggling

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:44 pm

Elan and Molly stayed and traveled a bit and may have seen the Northern lights during that time period.  I do think N, V and the Vialls were together most or part of the time, since we know his family was there for a week.  I'm sure the new couple needed some alone time and didn't spend 24/7 with his family. laugh out loud But I do not think they were with Elan and Molly for much, if any of the time that week.

And @Seabear I agree, it's a game with him.  Elan likes to play and seems to know what buttons to push when teasing, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:56 pm

^^ NOOO way they leave the cover up to Nick Viall following his FRC. Alone with V and family, no one to watch him after FRC without TPTB best interests at heart? No way JOSE! I'm not sure who stayed close by but someone did, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:58 pm

Not sure this was posted
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-w469331
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:05 pm

I'm not saying Nick and Vanessa were left alone by themselves or with his family. I'm sure they had a handler, but Elan has moved up in ranks and is involved with producing, and not so much with the handling these days. So I doubt he stayed and babysat Nick. JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm not saying Nick and Vanessa were left alone by themselves or with his family.  I'm sure they had a handler, but Elan has moved up in ranks and is involved with producing, and not so much with the handling these days.  So I doubt he stayed and babysat Nick. JMO
I could easily see Elan staying behind with Nick. With Molly along, probably not. I don't see Elan as his babysitter anymore. More like buddies but he's not about to trust him being alone, that's for sure! JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:18 pm

Do we know who was Nick's personal producer (ala Cassie who has since left)? My money is on that person being the one who stayed behind for "babysitting" duty. I know past leads have mentioned that's who stayed for the "honeymoon" days right after the proposal.

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 87b72b10 team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 86669110 team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:26 pm

I would assume it's the girl that's always in the car with him, when he's out and about in LA and I think she traveled with him too. But I can't think of her name.  I remember it being mentioned here and SCs of the snaps or IG stories posted. I'm sure someone here that better keeps up with him and his movements could answer better.

I just seriously doubt Elan had anything do with babysitting him.  That's not his job anymore.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:37 pm

Seabear wrote:Elan went to Denmark after the filming and ate at some bucket list restaurants in Copenhagen. I was envious. team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 1f61c laugh out loud  

I rarely trust Elan on his photos because IMO he is the master of deception. It is a game to him IMO. laugh out loud

Oops, I wrote the wrong country. yes

Santa

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules