SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 55 of 70 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:39 pm

@Ladybug82 Megan Firestone?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

team -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:47 pm

umngirl wrote:Do we know who was Nick's personal producer (ala Cassie who has since left)? My money is on that person being the one who stayed behind for "babysitting" duty. I know past leads have mentioned that's who stayed for the "honeymoon" days right after the proposal.

Producer who accompanied Nick to some, perhaps all, interviews.
https://www.instagram.com/caitymonster/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:56 pm

Chris Soules says Nick "Loves being famous and in the spotlight".

http://www.etonline.com/news/212692_exclusive_chris_soules_talks_nick_viall_true_intentions_ahead_of_bachelor_finale_he_loves_the_spotlight/
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:00 pm

Like Chris is one to talk.  Pot meet kettle. Suspect

And he texts Becca a lot?  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Like Chris is one to talk.  Pot meet kettle.  Suspect

Yeah since it's coming from Chris, I don't think it's a big deal. I still think that if Nick was just in this for the spotlight, the tabloids would've picked up on it too yet they haven't. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:03 pm

2 articles in one day I read about CS calling someone else out. And he wonders why he can't get a date. duh stupid :Furious:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:12 pm

http://www.etonline.com/news/212692_exclusive_chris_soules_talks_nick_viall_true_intentions_ahead_of_bachelor_finale_he_loves_the_spotlight/

"It's easy to date [after becoming a part of Bachelor Nation]. Girls know who you are," Soules said.

In another article he said it was hard to date, you don't know their true intentions??

"The most successful couples are the ones who stay together."

duh

"We called and told [Bachelor boss] Mike Fleiss and he tweeted things out... it was a very weird situation," revealed Soules, who now spends his time working with the non-profit Seeds of Change in addition to several other projects. "I guess you get what you signed up for, right? I don't expect any sympathy, but it's a very weird situation. It was very difficult."
"It was kind of a shady move. It was kind of disappointing," he added.

Calling MF shady?

Is he really that close to Nick? other than a few events together I didn't realize they were "close".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:18 pm

He lives in the middle of nowhere with a lot of livestock. He might consider his relationship with Nick close considering. rofl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:19 pm

Nick's closest friends and inner circle have never been anyone in Bach Nation. Nick's closest friend to this day he has been friends with since kindergarten. Even Nick's friends in LA are more geeky/artsy types and not reality-tv or Hollywood glitz or wannabe types. 

The only person from Bach World that I'd say is close to Nick and Nick is close to that has a track record and longevity of proven friendship is Sharleen. The rest of Bachelor Nation "friends" I liken to being in college and interaction is based on circumstance more than a real-life connection.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:32 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Like Chris is one to talk.  Pot meet kettle.  Suspect

Becca's dad and brother. She said in some interview that they love him and he's like her adopted brother now. laugh out loud

As for the rest, that was confusing. I didn't watch the video though, so it's probably just Chris being his gibberish talking self. I still remember him trying to string a sentence together as the Bachelor, never arriving to a point. dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:http://www.etonline.com/news/212692_exclusive_chris_soules_talks_nick_viall_true_intentions_ahead_of_bachelor_finale_he_loves_the_spotlight/

"The most successful couples are the ones who stay together."
duh 

I almost forgot what an idiot Chris Soules is! :brain:

Of course the most successful couples are the ones who stay together. dizzy  

CS really was one of the dumbest/worst leads ever, IMO   no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick's closest friends and inner circle have never been anyone in Bach Nation. Nick's closest friend to this day he has been friends with since kindergarten. Even Nick's friends in LA are more geeky/artsy types and not reality-tv or Hollywood glitz or wannabe types. 

The only person from Bach World that I'd say is close to Nick and Nick is close to that has a track record and longevity of proven friendship is Sharleen. The rest of Bachelor Nation "friends" I liken to being in college and interaction is based on circumstance more than a real-life connection.

jmo

I'd add Elan to list of authentic friendship.

Did someone once say leads are under a 2 year contract?  If so, Chris' contract is up on Monday so maybe the "shady" Fleiss thing is that he had do these interviews to take the storyboard down the last stretch.  I recall Chris saying he thought it silly for him to have appeared at the beginning of the season to give Nick advice on camera (required by contract perhaps?).  Just a thought.
Here are the Chris/Whitney Fleiss breakup tweets
http://abc7ny.com/entertainment/bachelor-chris-soules-and-whitney-bischoff-break-up/746364/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 70 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules