SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:59 am

I think raven deserves someone better that won't get bored of her and would love to live in a small town.
I hope the after night scene with raven all happy is just because they spent a night alone together and not that she actually did anything with him.

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Loulou Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:44 am

I'm wondering if Rachael thought Raven was going home hence the note??

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:08 am

cmarci93 wrote:I think raven deserves someone better that won't get bored of her and would love to live in a small town.
I hope the after night scene with raven all happy is just because they spent a night alone together and not that she actually did anything with him.

Why does she deserve someone better? How is Nick worse than her?IMO she seems like a bitter, petty, immature girl, and has a lot of growing up to do. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:31 am

I didn't see Raven smile at all at the RC. She looked really upset, almost angry, to me. I don't know if she thought she was going home, was upset that Rachel would be leaving, and/or that she already knows she's not F1. Maybe she was just worried, but I'd think she would smile a bit at Nick as he came in.

I really like Raven. I believe she was played by TPTB to do the excessive reveals. I certainly wish her the best in her future and hope she finds a great guy.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:35 am

Does anybody know if Raven continue to like Nick pictures on instagram

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:46 am

So RS blog has a reader e-mail saying she was at Joan's on 3rd in LA last week and saw Nick having lunch with Jared. I think this is true because someone posted in another thread some video of the two of them there together. The reader e-mail said Jared asked Nick about his overnight with Raven (I think that episode had just aired) and Nick said something along the lines of "She's a cool girl...but we never had sex."

RS wasn't sure if it was accurate because he couldn't find proof that Nick was even there with Jared, but I clearly remember seeing the video of them at Joan's on 3rd. I'm inclined to believe him.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:05 am

Nick and Jared having lunch happened. There was a whole Pap video of it. Which means it's not hard for someone to make up a story around that. Because how would the person know Nick said this to Jared? I know we had Nick blabbing really loud on a plane once but would he really be talking about possible sex with Raven that loudly? Seems odd. That said, I've been saying since last week's promo that I wouldn't be surprised if Nick and Raven maybe did some stuff but didn't have sex. Especially because the producers were trying so hard to make you think they did.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:10 am

shaughnessyb wrote:So RS blog has a reader e-mail saying she was at Joan's on 3rd in LA last week and saw Nick having lunch with Jared. I think this is true because someone posted in another thread some video of the two of them there together. The reader e-mail said Jared asked Nick about his overnight with Raven (I think that episode had just aired) and Nick said something along the lines of "She's a cool girl...but we never had sex."

RS wasn't sure if it was accurate because he couldn't find proof that Nick was even there with Jared, but I clearly remember seeing the video of them at Joan's on 3rd. I'm inclined to believe him.

Honestly I feel like it's someone from Raven's camp who put that together after seeing Nick/Jared video and sent that email to RS to get the info out there that they didn't have sex/big-O coz that is literally what any news outlet is talking about when it comes to Raven. RS has always protected Raven for some 'bizarre reason' ( :gotcha: ) even going as far as saying that she was very drunk or she wouldn't have spoken about orgasms on camera. Sorry RS but I have seen Raven drunk on SC during New Year in Miami and compared to that, she was perfectly fine during her FD date with Nick.

This Nick/Jared convo helps them to clear the air about Raven while still maintaining that this information is not coming from Raven's camp. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that scenario crossed my mind as well and it's definitely possible. But the tables were pretty close together from what we could see in the video, and he and Jared were talking pretty animatedly. I'd be surprised if he was that dumb too, TBH.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:15 am

Loulou wrote:I'm wondering if Rachael thought Raven was going home hence the note??

It's plausible because Rachel claims up to the WTA taping, that she was blindsided. (paraphrasing Christen's word on Afterbuzz TV)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:17 am

Funny how Nick is known to mumble, but when it count's he can be heard loud and clear.

LiarBoy was probably the reader email person to protect Raven and sources.

IMO I could have told him, there's no way Nick had sex with Raven. He can hardly hug her without backing away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:27 am

shaughnessyb wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that scenario crossed my mind as well and it's definitely possible. But the tables were pretty close together from what we could see in the video, and he and Jared were talking pretty animatedly. I'd be surprised if he was that dumb too, TBH.

Yup! I don't think Nick would talk about it and risk the paps getting a video of it. I have been to Joan's and it's always surrounded by paps and half the time they are yelling questions to some celebrity who is walking in or walking out. It's like a circus during busy morning hours. The scenario described in that email just sounds too convenient IMO.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+54
maya213
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
Duke702
RealityEscape