SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by cookielover12 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm

JMO but I really don't find Raven attractive at all. She got a fake tan for Coachella and she seriously looks like a orange/oompa loompa. Also, whether or not her boobs are fake, her body is so proportional.

Even after the season ended, for some reason I never liked Raven. I find it still annoying how some people are STILL commenting under N&V's IG about how he should have picked Raven. Since ATFR, I can't ever imagine Raven being by Nick's side and how they would live in LA together. It would be similar to Ben & Lauren.. How Lauren is always traveling to be with friends..
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

finale - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cila51290 Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:06 pm

No offense but my guy friends all think Raven is a "butterface"
She just has a squishy face that isn't attractive to some people.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:13 pm

I think she's cute in her own way, but not very photogenic, and I think she would benefit greatly from a better hairstyle, or rather a hairstyle. Not sure why you'd want to look like Morticia Addams unless you're a goth.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:17 pm

Her hair is just too long. I think it would benefit her if she would cut it and maybe get a color
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Yes! I think a mid-length cut that's in style right now would be perfect for her. Her current hair does nothing for her face. It just drags it down.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:24 pm

Thats what I thought too.. Her face is already long and her hair split down in the middle makes it even longer
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:58 pm

Her hair just looks really heavy and flat IMO. She needs some layers at least to bring some oomph and movement into it. I'm sure it would look so much better with a proper cut.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:12 am

Raven is not attractive to me either. She needs a good facial and hair treatments IMO Her facial skin is very greasy & her hair looks flat & greasy also IMO
Her body is ok, but nothing to wow about, her personality can be sweet... or was... not after the show ended though IMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:00 am

Throughout the season, I always thought that she had a slightly odd face where in some angles she looked pretty but at other angles, her features were really harsh. I was actually really amused at all the comments under that bikini picture of people saying they tagged Nick in their comment because you just know he'll see it and regret not picking her. Yeah, okay.

Because 36 year old Nick is so thirsty and apparently never seen a naked woman in his whole life that some staged, heavily made up butt shot is all it takes for him to think, "oh yeah she was totally the one." And for the record, I've always believed that if that much effort has to go into being sexy, then it's really not. But then again, I've always found mystery and subtlety far more sexy.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:17 am

To be fair, it's just that photographer's style. Robert posted a similar one of Becca, though not quite as suggestive. They were shooting for Mochi Swim.

Anyway, I also thought those comments were hilarious. You'd think Nick picked someone average to ugly rather than fit and gorgeous Vanessa. laugh out loud Raven would have to be a total goddess for those comments to even begin to make sense. He definitely picked the best of the bunch, both physically and mentally IMO, but to each their own.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:46 pm

I agree with all of you about Raven's appearance. We're not here to bash her but its just things that we've noticed and something that she should change.

I never liked Raven's outfits on and off the show. For a fashion boutique owner, you would think her outfits would be cute and stylish, but they are not. She's always been wearing bodysuits (she wore one to coachella) and IMO they do not look flattering on her
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Raven is one of those people who looks different depending on the angle. She is not what I would deem beautiful, but she is certainly attractive in a unique kind of way. Unfortunately, I don't think she has yet learned to make the most of her assets and to minimise her flaws. I agree with those who think that for a boutique owner, her fashion choices are questionable.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+54
maya213
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
Duke702
RealityEscape