SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:12 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I really don't think Vanessa would say no to Nick's proposal. I honestly think she's so eager for Nick to finally express his true feelings for her and propose with true intentions . If he scores a home run with his proposal speech, I think she will say yes.  I honestly don't even think she's the type to get dressed for that final rose ceremony if she already made up her mind to say NO.

Saying no to an engagement isnt ending the relationship, just that shes deeper than the show and is taking this seriously and considers it real life and not just providing an ending to this show. Im just trying to come up with a historic ending that still ties in with a Nick and Vanessa happy ending.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

dwts - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:15 pm

I would love for bachnation to support Vs foundation as per Anna chiilis Instagram and launch at AFR with all her students being present. IMO TB hasn't had a woman like V on this show. IMO she is inspirational with a heart of gold. I have never admired a woman so much on this show. #teamnissa

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:00 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I really don't think Vanessa would say no to Nick's proposal. I honestly think she's so eager for Nick to finally express his true feelings for her and propose with true intentions . If he scores a home run with his proposal speech, I think she will say yes.  I honestly don't even think she's the type to get dressed for that final rose ceremony if she already made up her mind to say NO.

Saying no to an engagement isnt ending the relationship, just that shes deeper than the show and is taking this seriously and considers it real life and not just providing an ending to this show.    Im just trying to come up with a historic ending that still ties in with a Nick and Vanessa happy ending.

I get what your saying but Vanessa knows Nick's trajectory on this show. Rejecting his proposal will only open the narrative that again Nick is rejected. He proposes yet again and the woman says no. The storyboard has been this all season which leads me to be believe the opposite happened. If she were to do that anyway, why not say "I can't accept your proposal tomorrow, if you pick me let's just date." I just don't want Nick to propose yet again and get rejected.. hmmm I would feel really sorry for him if that were to happen

Last edited by Cila51290 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:04 pm

Vanessa accepts Nick's proposal IMO. We've had articles that pretty much make it clear that they've already seen the episode and pretty much say Nick proposes and the woman accepts.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:16 pm

What's so historic about a straight up proposal and acceptance? Something thats never happened before occurs....what is Fleiss and Co. referring to?

mabe they fly her parents there ...or just her dad to ask for His blessing in person? Deanna's dad wasnt shown, so The general public isnt aware that he was actually there during Brads first sason.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:20 pm

hmmm What could be so historical?
I think V will def say "yes" to N at FRC... I do not think they will get married at the ATFR... not personal enough. What if they already got married (just a civil ceremony at the town hall, not a religious one yet) during these last 4 months? what if they decided that there is no time to waste, no time like the present, etc etc we are madly in love with each other, PLUS what better way for both to "compromise" on a sure thing in terms of the famous/infamous living situation? Being legally married will ensure a sponsoring by V to get N to be a Canadian resident, and will also ensure that N can do the same for V so she can become an American resident... possible? In the meantime, they will split their time half & half in both countries until they get their residence documents issued (pre- Immigration accepting them, of course) and once that happens, they will have the big religious wedding. Am I a little insane? haha! Not sure about a baby yet, that would be too soon. A wedding may be soon also, but given their "location situation" it may be the last best decision. Oh well! haha!:yes:

dwts - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:23 pm

northernviewer wrote:What's so historic about a straight up proposal and acceptance?  Something thats never happened before occurs....what is Fleiss and Co. referring to?

They've stated that the historic part is during the ATFR though, not the episode.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:31 pm

lleyki wrote:
northernviewer wrote:What's so historic about a straight up proposal and acceptance?  Something thats never happened before occurs....what is Fleiss and Co. referring to?

They've stated that the historic part is during the ATFR though, not the episode.

Oh, didnt realize that ...so its during live portion...thanks for clarifying Hugesmile

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:40 pm

The last Fleiss tweet said during the 3 hour finale so something could be "historicalness" in the epi as well as "historical" "historic" & most "historic", as per previous tweets, in the ATFR.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:23 pm

notarose wrote:The last Fleiss tweet said during the 3 hour finale so something could be "historicalness" in the epi as well as "historical" "historic" & most "historic", as per previous tweets, in the ATFR.

ATFR is included in the "3-hour finale" though. I think the historical bit will be live, whatever it is.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:33 pm

coolangel wrote:Mark is still in London. I have been stalking him. laugh out loud laugh out loud I don't think DWTS is a possibility for Vanessa anymore. I would have expected him to be back and start practicing by now if she was on the show.  

He did send out this tweet which can be considered suspicious though.  giggling  giggling

All JMO.

Sounds suspicious to me!! Maybe his wife never watched TB and now for some reason dwts - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887 she wants to watch the whole season?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:44 pm

Did they ever do anything with footage from the Bachelor/Bachelorette babies' play date that was filmed a few weeks ago? I could see Fleiss pimping some "rose ceremony" involving the babies as historic ... just a thought.  I think he's just trying to stir up interest for a season finale with a foregone conclusion.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
mysthelma
BachfanNY
North
Topazgold
amundefined2