SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:15 pm

nikikass wrote:Love the NESS in that tweet

Would he hype it like this if they were announcing Vanessa was joining DWTS?

Back to top Go down

dwts - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:19 pm

mindless wrote:So the historic has to do with Nissa/Nessa? Wedding or baby, I won't settle for less. laugh out loud

Cosigned. laugh out loud 

It's not gonna happen. And it's stupid for them to do it. But as a detached viewer, removed from the repercussions of their dumb decisions, one of these two outcomes is the only thing that will give me any satisfaction here. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Will the audience be filled with Bach couples and babies??? Anyone in la yet??
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:22 pm

BKay wrote:
nikikass wrote:Love the NESS in that tweet

Would he hype it like this if they were announcing Vanessa was joining DWTS?

I keep thinking this is a possibilty. Ette #11 will lose her ever-loving mind if this happens. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:26 pm

My Goodness.. I love Kaitlyn. But that would be super funny. She would totally explode.

Not at Vanessa but lets just say we would be getting some very interesting tweets that MF would be the subject of.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:45 pm

nikikass wrote:

Im sticking with my guess from the other day...Nick proposes and Vanessa says no...not yet ...they get engaged at ATFR. She might accept the final rose though seeing hearts

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:55 pm

If that were to happen, do u think it would have been Vanessa's preference or part of the script???
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:02 pm

I really don't think Vanessa would say no to Nick's proposal. I honestly think she's so eager for Nick to finally express his true feelings for her and propose with true intentions . If he scores a home run with his proposal speech, I think she will say yes. I honestly don't even think she's the type to get dressed for that final rose ceremony if she already made up her mind to say NO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:05 pm

nikikass wrote:

Well I guess this proves it's about Nick & Vanessa hence the ..."Ness"? Can't imagine anything other than BOTH are doing #DWTS.. pretty historic that the couple will compete against each other I guess..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:07 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I really don't think Vanessa would say no to Nick's proposal. I honestly think she's so eager for Nick to finally express his true feelings for her and propose with true intentions . If he scores a home run with his proposal speech, I think she will say yes.  I honestly don't even think she's the type to get dressed for that final rose ceremony if she already made up her mind to say NO.

I agree. Vanessa is all in. They got engaged at the FRC. I think they are still happy and engaged. I think the historical announcement is either happy news related to Nic and Vane (like a wedding or baby) or it has nothing to do with the final couple. Maybe it's Jade and Tanner and their new baby announcement. That's "historical". There's never been a BIP baby before.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:08 pm

Billysmom wrote:If that were to happen, do u think it would have been Vanessa's preference or part of the script???

Vanessa's preference ...they included in the edit her saying she thought an engagement was same as a marriage to her and she only wanted to do it once. So she takes an engagement seriously...as they all should....and I think she could say thats she wants to date away from camera and go from there

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:10 pm

Mark is still in London. I have been stalking him. laugh out loud laugh out loud I don't think DWTS is a possibility for Vanessa anymore. I would have expected him to be back and start practicing by now if she was on the show.  

He did send out this tweet which can be considered suspicious though.  giggling  giggling

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
mysthelma
BachfanNY
North
Topazgold
amundefined2