SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:07 pm

I'm just surprised not a single couple apparently will be attending ATFR. If so, no one is letting on. I know Nick and Vanessa have large families but the studio is big enough to cater to former successful couples.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:10 pm

I'm kinda glad about that !!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:14 pm

I guess it would depend on who they wanted to come and how far back they wanted to go to get the couples.  Most of the married with kiddos don't appear a ton anymore.  

The golden couple, Ben and Lauren... Well, they're better than they were, it appears.  But I think they're a little tarnished, battered and bruised these days.

Jojo and Jordan are going strong, but tend to keep an arms lenght distance from most things Bach nation related.  If asked and/or forced to, I'm sure they would, but they wouldn't just volunteer for it, IMO.

And Kaitlyn and Shawn... IMO are pretty person no grata because of both of their, but mainly Kaitlyn's complaining, fussing and bitterness.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:15 pm

Oh, I'm fine with it, too. Just a little surprised. It may be what N wanted. I wondered if someone such as Sharlene and Andy might attend.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Interesting thoughts jlccaz.
I do think this may be the case what I find interesting is the wording of Jeremy's tweet "what is more interesting is WHY M&M choose to reveal". This sounds to me like something they would not normally reveal so announcing Kaitlyn on DWTS doesn't sound like the fitting version of this news... but maybe something regarding the behind the scenes workings of these decisions? Strangely, imo I think they will sound more guilty than they already seem if they simply "explain" themselves about the issue rather than doing something about it...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:32 pm

I better not have invested my time on this show since Sept/16 to see Kaitlyn Bristowe on the ATFR.

I personally don't care what contract she had. She also had another contract that I'm sure had a confidentiality clause that she forgot about when she was in bed snapchatting her foiler's season away. Plus since then she's been openly rude on SM to TPTB to her followers and whining for the opportunities she's not invited to, and rude to those that are invited, rather than being grateful for what she does have. I find it hard to believe there wasn't some sort of "this contract can be terminated without notice" somewhere in the DWTS contarct. MF or his lawyers aren't that stupid IMO.

Jeremy aka IMO RS's lackie, just had to throw that tweet out like @Kashathediva mentioned, so everyone know's he knows.

Whatever they are up to, they've been hyping it up for weeks, and speculated here, it must have been planned ahead of time. Nick's promotion of it won't end how we think, tells me he may be aware as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:39 pm

I'm so excited for tomorrow, I can't wait to watch the finale and ATFR!!
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Could it be that Rachel is on a group date that takes them into the audience of ATFR . I mean it was unusual that they revealed her before the show ended & they are in the middle of filming her season & that would be sort of a "historical" moment for this show. It's never been done before so maybe TPTB want to make alot of FIRST'S with their first WOC. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:49 pm

^^^ she hasnt even done her meet and greet though.

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10 Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Family10Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel15Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:50 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ she hasnt even done her meet and greet though.

Are you sure about that?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:53 pm

^^^ wellll, I'm not sure about a whole heck of a lot where this show is concerned but we do usually hear about it ahead of time. Plus, it has always begun filming after the Bachelor finale. (except for Ette packages)

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10 Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Family10Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel15Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:06 pm

I'm thinking it has something to do with Vanessa's students. And IMO RS has no clue what it is. He's using his friends to act like he spilled to them. If he knew, he would have told it already. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
mysthelma
BachfanNY
North
Topazgold
amundefined2